Experiences manipulating Time

My first interaction with anything magical was Dream Seed’s Slow Down the Perception of Time. It worked so well that it was a life-changing experience: I went from someone quite skeptical towards astrology and stuff to a full-blown curious child, and I’ve been on the path since then. Also, I’ve always been very interested in the concept of time: Steins;Gate was probably my introduction to it all, Dark probably is my favorite TV series, Arrival is one of my favorite movies (I still have to re watch Tenet) and I’ve watched my fair share of PBS Space-Time videos.

This thread is intended to be a place where I’ll report what I try out and conjectures about fields, maybe even some rambling about the nature of time. I have a pretty rough semester coming up in college in a few days, when the next term starts, so I expect to have plenty of opportunities to influence time to pass a little more conveniently for me.

Any suggestions about what to try out are greatly appreciated.

18 Likes

Try out Alien Intercession :alien:

6 Likes

To start things off I have this review that I had prepared for the Time Chamber thread. Since I’ve experimented more with this field, I decided to work more with this concept and expand my discoveries, hence why I created a new thread.

My first experiences with the Time Chamber field from Psychic University

"I had an important exam last Tuesday, but wasn’t really able to get in the flow of studying or using fields to get in that flow. I was just not feeling like it. I had my eyes on this field since I first saw it on the marketplace and I decided it was the perfect time to purchase it.

I’ve had some experience with time manipulation via Dream’s fields and in some other occasions where it happened naturally, so I didn’t feel like a rookie on the subject. But I have to say, this field is no joke.

To start things off in my plan to extend what time I had left until the exam, I placed a bubble around my bed, 15x slower and 5 meter radius (more than enough to cover my entire room). As soon as I did, the weight of time slowing down came in hard and moving felt more sluggish, as if I was underwater but with the air not that dense. It didn’t take too long to get used to the weight, but the heavy psychic activity going on kept me awake for a few more minutes than I’d take to sleep without the field.

The thing is, it was very much worth it. Even though I woke up a couple of times during sleep, I woke up around 5 hours later and felt like I had slept 8 hours. I still had time to sleep, and so I did: l managed to sleep as much as I wanted in just 8 hours, which felt like eternity. Usually, this could be 16+ hours, considering that I’m at the end of my semester in college and going through an intense healing process.

And there’s always a few minutes when I’m still in bed, accumulating willpower to start my day, which can go to more than half an hour if I’m not paying attention, but it was no problem inside the bubble. No more than 15 minutes had passed, when it felt like 30~35 minutes easily. If I hadn’t slowed down because I felt like I overslept, 5 minutes inside the bubble would be 1~2 minutes outside it.

To make this even more obvious, I went to the bathroom and got something to eat. Just doing these two things already took up 20+ minutes. Small things like these always take up so much time, it’s very bothersome and inconvenient. Going through all the things I said above made it painfully obvious how fast time was burning outside the bubble, simple tasks seem to cost way more than they should.

On my way to college, I tried improvising a moving bubble: as soon a part of me went outside the area of the bubble, I’d deactivate it and create another one. It works, but it’s not easy and you have to adjust the radius of the bubbles to how fast you can handle refreshing them. 1 meter radius would be ideal to minimize interacting with people passing by, but my best was 3 meters.

My experiences during this test were:

• Moving through a bubble with time passing faster inside it = feels like the time outside the bubble pushes you forward
  • Moving through a bubble with time passing slower inside it = feels like you’re walking faster

When in college, I created a bubble to slow down time 15x. This made a 2.5 hours period feel like 14 hours. This is mindblowing, all my previous attempts to slow down time weren’t even close to having such a massive effect. Thanks to this, me and my friend were able to cover a lot more subjects than we would have otherwise.

The night before my exam, I did the same as the one before. I felt the bubble being created, but the effects weren’t as pronounced as before. The main difference was that I was anxious thinking about my test and had a harder time falling asleep. When I did, it wasn’t as deep as the night before and I woke up multiple times. My body had a nice rest, but my mind was similar to what it would be without the bubble.

The following day, my exam happened. I asked for a bubble that would slow down time 15x more than default and that was big enough to cover the entire classroom. Well, the exam was longer and harder than I anticipated, which made me really really anxious. In this altered state, the field wasn’t working so well and time passed way faster than in the previous day, even though the parameters for the bubble were the same.

But, contrasting that, when I took a break to go to the bathroom, I created another bubble, so as to not take too long to return to the classroom. The field worked better in this instance: I took 5 minutes to do what usually would take 10~15 min. Thanks to that, I was able to take my mind off the exam, even if only a little, and it was cost-effective regarding time.

So far, I’m not always getting the results I have in mind because I don’t fully understand how it works, but the exploration is very valuable."

14 Likes

There was an article in the enlightened states blog that you can manipulate time but only backwards to live again the past but you can’t change something.

Was stating an exercise with the clock if I remember correctly to try that you can go slower than it if you focus enough

Looking one on the wrist and one on the wall. I did that and it worked. About the future, I don’t know though just a simple manipulation which shows that tome is perception and not just a number on the phone screen

5 Likes

Very interesting result man. I will try that seems I really want more time. Life even with problems seems really good

I get the results you mention when my thoughts train fast as light. The whole world seems to be slow. Same thing drinking coffee.

Makes you wonder if the longevity and the connection to what you eat is that the foods that makes you live longer is the exact same that promote the field.

A really interesting observation of yours nice comment really intriguing

1 Like

And also a very interesting observation one can make is that of a sleep patterns.

Seems also that having neurotransmitter imbalance creates an imbalance in time too. Going up and down all the time the mind might be confused sometimes thinking that it’s time to sleep faster or slower.

How crazy would be if someone stabilizes his depression or mind only through trying to not curve time that much like going in a continuous flow.

If the theory is right someone can use the slow or speed up the perception of time with mental album. Or there is a puzzle there that needs a connection of some sort like something that has gravity effects like the grounding and the perception of time.

1 Like

Just wondering if the large bubble is negated or affected to some extent because other people in the bubble who are unaware of it reject it on some level. Or maybe it only affects time perception for those who are receptive to it but the bubble itself is unaffected by the others.

3 Likes

I thing it depends of the field and where it works too. If it’s mental then I don’t think others will notice. You will jot go slower physically for them

1 Like

Hi, did you print the image, or use it from a device please?