Experiment sort of silent fields

so I put my weight loss playlist extra low in terms of sound and I could not hear the audio but i could still feel it on my belly. I will also play this for my mom so she can loose weight without finding out about fields cause she doesn’t believe in them. I keep you guys updated

5 Likes

thank you ! great initiative

It’s your choice but you’re disrespecting her free will even if you mean well. I’m not an expert in this topic but it seems actions like these make you more karmic involved with others. Don’t know how this could affect you in the long term though.

3 Likes

I’ve thought about this as well. Sometimes we mean well and really want to help someone but they don’t believe these kind of things which can interfere with results. However , it’s always a good idea to ask and have their consent

1 Like

How about you listen to them alone? Then she will see the obvious results and start believing and try them herself? :slightly_smiling_face: i think its best when we inspire by example rather than imposing.

9 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. It’s usual best to go first and show the good results.
In general, the best way to inspire people to change is being a good role model oneself.

7 Likes

Please stop distributing that Karma lie. Karma only exists if you believe in it. You create your own reality and believing in concepts like Karma has been installed on purpose into humanity’s mind to keep them trapped and enslaved. Of course people don’t like to hear that because it always easier to stay in passive victim mentality.
In this case he like a parent for his immature mother. If she refuses to lose weight then she must be guided to do so in a friendly way, and playing a field is just doing that. It is for her and the families long term benefit that she is healthy and lives longer.

Also about Free Will:
It is very unlikely that he is violating her free will. If she is not deciding consciously then the matrix will always decide for her. So him deciding for her is nothing else as if the matrix would decide for her. But at least, when he decides for her, he does this out of care and love.
And from a larger perspective her Higher Self allows this to happen. He could not do something against her Higher Self’s plans anways.

1 Like

For me karma is more like cause and effect. Sure one can probably circumvent it completely but… the person may not learn all lessons he/she could possible learn and the one who decided for the person has to deal with some backlash. At least that’s my experience. Even if the person is fine with it if some entity is angry at you because you helped the person fix the reason it could bother him/her it’ll probably go to you and at least try to attack you.

What makes you different then from all the people that manipulate others for their gain? What is good or bad is subjective what’s left is that you forced your opinion on someone else.