Eye Regeneration results

Hello Man!! Yess the field of course it works! the trick its consistency , also in this times there is avalaible Plasma Light ;)
Eye regeneration + Plasma : powerful combination . Stick with that for some time .

you should start seeing results lol ( i love saying this lol :smile:)

12 Likes

Yeah I have been listening to Plasma Light for the last couple of weeks, no results yet! I will add eye regeneration too. Thanks!

Are they planning on releasing a tag for eye regeneration?

1 Like

Eye regeneration + Plasma?
Or Plasma + Eye regeneration?

1 Like

@froggy
Plasma protocol 1 will also help your eyesight.

2 Likes

I have the Plasma Light field I donā€™t have the Protocol yet. Planning on getting it once I have less blockages.

1 Like

I donā€™t know.
I mean that last year there was a promotion of Custom Fields, to choose from those available on youtube, where they create a field (remotely), to be embedded in an article that is yours.
sorry for my english

1 Like

No worries man, I understand you :slight_smile:

Owl ! :)
I think Plasma + Anything you want ( in this case eye reg v2 )
with this ā€œequationā€ you can plasmify every field i guess :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi did you have any improvements with the eye regeneration? Also check out the Jake Steiner method on YouTube. Along with sapiens sounds

1 Like

I havenā€™t listened to the audio for a while. Iā€™m familiar with Jake Steiners Active Focus and I also follow Mark Warren which also has a method.

1 Like

what does plasma light do?

Hello Mr Unknown :male_detective:

What it does its kindly complicated to explain in one response , but lets says it brings power and ā€œmakes flavoredā€ your system with plasma with could be a nice state to change or manifest .

Plasma its known by his versatility to do things , its that kind of ā€œLEGO kindā€ field lol . :jigsaw:

Ill suggest you to read this thread : :face_with_monocle:

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

If its complicated , dont worry man , there is always time to learn , little by little .

5 Likes

Yes theyā€™re both great. Have you managed to get active focus?

1 Like

Yeah I have had multiple clear flashes. My vision has improved a bit, but I still got a long road to go.

1 Like

just seen your msg thanks for tthe clearing up i will read it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also have remarkably crappy eyesight and expecting great results hopefully soon.

One thing i can say is that palming helps

2 Likes

Iā€™ll look into palming!

1 Like

i have a question: this field could help with an eye stye?..or any field suggestion to treat an eye stye guys?

Answered in the other place you asked this same question. (You only need to ask in one place.)

1 Like