Eye Regeneration results

I am not consistent in listening to it every day, but it helps me relax my eyes when I am working on the laptop.

I hope to buy it as an item when the promotion opens

1 Like

Hello Man!! Yess the field of course it works! the trick its consistency , also in this times there is avalaible Plasma Light ;)
Eye regeneration + Plasma : powerful combination . Stick with that for some time .

you should start seeing results lol ( i love saying this lol :smile:)

12 Likes

Yeah I have been listening to Plasma Light for the last couple of weeks, no results yet! I will add eye regeneration too. Thanks!

Are they planning on releasing a tag for eye regeneration?

1 Like

Eye regeneration + Plasma?
Or Plasma + Eye regeneration?

1 Like

@froggy
Plasma protocol 1 will also help your eyesight.

2 Likes

I have the Plasma Light field I don’t have the Protocol yet. Planning on getting it once I have less blockages.

1 Like

I don’t know.
I mean that last year there was a promotion of Custom Fields, to choose from those available on youtube, where they create a field (remotely), to be embedded in an article that is yours.
sorry for my english

1 Like

No worries man, I understand you :slight_smile:

Owl ! :)
I think Plasma + Anything you want ( in this case eye reg v2 )
with this “equation” you can plasmify every field i guess :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi did you have any improvements with the eye regeneration? Also check out the Jake Steiner method on YouTube. Along with sapiens sounds

1 Like

I haven’t listened to the audio for a while. I’m familiar with Jake Steiners Active Focus and I also follow Mark Warren which also has a method.

1 Like

what does plasma light do?

Hello Mr Unknown :male_detective:

What it does its kindly complicated to explain in one response , but lets says it brings power and “makes flavored” your system with plasma with could be a nice state to change or manifest .

Plasma its known by his versatility to do things , its that kind of “LEGO kind” field lol . :jigsaw:

Ill suggest you to read this thread : :face_with_monocle:

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

If its complicated , dont worry man , there is always time to learn , little by little .

5 Likes

Yes they’re both great. Have you managed to get active focus?

1 Like

Yeah I have had multiple clear flashes. My vision has improved a bit, but I still got a long road to go.

1 Like

just seen your msg thanks for tthe clearing up i will read it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also have remarkably crappy eyesight and expecting great results hopefully soon.

One thing i can say is that palming helps

2 Likes

I’ll look into palming!

1 Like

i have a question: this field could help with an eye stye?..or any field suggestion to treat an eye stye guys?