Fa Jin Gong Healing

The former martial artist in me is doing a happy dance! The healer in me is joining in!
Can’t wait to test it!
Thank you sooooo much for this Captain, as for the rest of your work! :pray: :pray: :pray:

6 Likes

OMG @anon46520955!! This is truly a gift of healing given to us to heal the world and ourselves. My heart is filled with joy and I have tears in my eyes as I’m writing this.

Thanks Dream. For making this possible.

12 Likes

:partying_face::blush:

10 Likes

I remember I didn’t really believe in levitation and pyrokinesis, etc. until I saw the documentary about John Chang. Cool stuff man.

6 Likes
2 Likes

I feel like this field can do just about anything you direct it to. That’s my experience so far. Amazing work.

15 Likes

Exactly!

Its what i said to Captain :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

You can just feel that pure electrical potential surging through the energy body! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

And to me it last at least 2 hours!!

2 Likes

Hahaha me too i laid down 15 minutes after and i was reading a book when i was like wait a minute wth is this feeling.

I literally felt electricity rushing within my arms coming out of my hands lol i had to get up and work out and sweat :flushed::laughing:

And its when i thought this thing can fix anything lol

2 Likes

I mean, not just that, i told Captain i was gonna play around testing this even in things not working, because i felt like a jumper starter :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I listened to this the 1rst time yesterday morning. I was reading posts on the forum and petting my cat at the same time. I did feel energy on my perineum , 1rst chakra then it moved up to my left shoulder cap, the last move was unexpected. I felt the energy, then it was over, listening to it X1. I thought, this needs more investigation.

Today I listened X1, but this time while meditating. BIG DIFFERENCE!
I felt it again in my perineum, then 1rst chakra, then 2nd chakra, then it felt like a hand outstretched on my left shoulder with some fingers on my left front upper chest, the other fingers on my left traps. The energy is powerful!

I wouldn’t listen to this before bedtime.

FYI I have been having increased pain in my LEFT pelvis/hip/lower back area, the kind of pain that when u are sleeping, then move, it will wake u up. This pain is intermittent. The BIG problem is in/on my RIGHT hip/pelvis/lower back, which is constant, but I think as this has been being worked on for quite a while, imbalances to my LEFT hip/pelvis/lower back area are being revealed that needs to be also worked on/healed.

Thank you Dream & team for making this available to ALL!

18 Likes

Ive done the star exercise before once
And yesterday mana before

Too powerful and different feeling with both

Try it :sunglasses::smirk:

3 Likes

There are several Qigong masters in China, who are able to project energy to masses, sometimes to even thousands, for purposes of healing. A lot of them disappeared thanks to the communist regime.

This audio is modeled after that concept. Electrified Chi so to speak, where an electric like charge is the carrier for the Chi. Dream’s field works better and more efficiently than some of the Qigong teachers I had in mind when this concept came up. Of course, this is designed to not overwhelm the body in anyway which can happen in Fa-jin.

40 Likes

Idk man too much def overwhelmed me…I’ve been having an issue ever since I relapsed on NoFap which shrank my container majorly. I continued to use the same amount of fields afterwards which didn’t really hurt me, but haven’t been able to use the Negentropic Treasures and Ojas and also this field since without feeling overloaded. It’s been 2 weeks since my relapse and energy body still hasn’t recovered. It’s really strange. I use energy body repair and energetic sensitivity to try to expand my container again to no avail…I can’t seem to find the right concoction. Any suggestions?

Edit: I was embarrassed to say this but it’s kind of an important detail…I hardly ever relapse so when I do, I’ll kinda…edge it out to enjoy it longer. Now, I’ve seen just how HORRIBLE that is for you. I’ve been worried I may not recover honestly.

11 Likes

How about giving this a try? Not necessarily in this order, but play around…sometimes repair is easier via indirect paths rather than trying direct repair…

• Alchemical Crucible
  • Microcosmic Orbit (the one from the old Alchemy series)
  • Five Elements Balancing
  • Bushmen Medicine (or the Shamanic Medicine blend)
  • Brain Regeneration (helps with guilt related issues too, because that plays a part here as well)
22 Likes

This instead of Plasma Brain of Youth you think?

1 Like

I think you should not overload on any audios right now…

I am sure you’ve tried Grounding/Schumann audios already? Looping those should be okay!

5 Likes

Between the two, the older one seems better for you, now…intuitively!

3 Likes

Agreed. Yeah I used Grounding twice but I’ll loop it. Haven’t done Schumann. I’ll do those two only and Brain Regeneration. Thanks a lot for your help bro! :pray:

1 Like