Face Sculptor

Mann, I’ve been eying divine voice and the vision field… But i gotta prioritize for some upcoming NFTs haha #SapienMedicineFamilyProblems

15 Likes

I skipped on this one because I have voice of Charisma for now haha

13 Likes

Ooooo, some goodies on the way!

10 Likes

Hey I stay away from PMs at the moment, sorry about that…

7 Likes

All good man :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Captain just posted about the sale now … :eyes:

this is very very dangerous for me. :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

I got it too but man, i can’t resist! The upgrade is on a league of it’s own i bet…

Actually, this is what I have in mind:

Theres gonna be a remint of psychic empathy so i gotta get my wallet mentally and physically prepared lol

3 Likes

what is meant by black label tier item?

1 Like

My voice of charisma is telllinnngg me to get that Divine Voice!!

I need 50% for all the stuff I have on my list… My list is exploding into smoke and fire now! … and my bank account :D

6 Likes

You’re certainly free to let your mind wander wherever you’d like. But Google isn’t going to know what Team Dream means when they use the term, “black label,” or if they are using it in the ways that the rest of the world is meaning.

Speaking of the rest of the world, the meaning you found might be a country- or region-specific meaning, like the way formal dress in my country might be called “white tie” but in a different country which had been my home, they called it “habit rouge” (with its different standards).

tl;dr: In this case, I would apply too much of what Google’s saying to this description.

(I say this kindly:) You mean, like you were doing with the term “NFT”?

Have Sapien products on Gumroad ever been limited?

You mean, other than the instance I had already mentioned, where they wanted to communicate that the protection was specifically limited in a newly-unusual way?

I would agree with this. (And, FWIW, I personally wouldn’t be letting my imagination run as wild as you are. But that just be my problem.)

3 Likes

From upthread:

4 Likes

All the objectification NFTs released recently and Captain releases this :laughing:

9 Likes

Just got this, time to turn into Ryan Reynolds :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

The timing couldn’t have been better

I am visiting my girlfriend in NY from the 17-19 of December

I’m going to use it until then, can’t wait to see the results

8 Likes

No negentropic mewing?

3 Likes

It’s black label tier so always expect the unexpected :)

4 Likes

It isn’t listed in the benefits, although It would suit well to that kind of composition.

5 Likes

Christmas is early this year

7 Likes

Just got this and it is going to save me a lot of time in the future.

At least these 5 fields have been part of my health stack every 3 days:

Teeth Whitening - 3:42
Skin Scarring Repair - 3:37
Skin Regeneration - 15:00
Shiny Hair Revitalizer - 3:30
Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning - 9:30
= ~35 min

x3 (because each field listen to 3x)

= 105 min

minus 3x 7 min with Face Sculptor

= 84 min of time saved with every session from now on (ca. 4 hours per week just for these 5 fields alone)

#IncarnationalTimeIsValuable

27 Likes

If my brother buys this can he share it with me

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG ?

3 Likes