Fatigue,tired, unmotivated

So here’s my little story. So summer time I took the hardest class in my life, it was an anatomy class which I had to study for hours a day for a month, school came in and I passed my nursing entrance exam but I have been so unmotivated to study, I feel so burned out.
I tried jing.,ojas,willpower all of them.

No results with them, even the adhd audio not really able to focus on studying.
I also realized that I am lacking common sense in. Things now, like I couldn’t find the length and width of a store today, learned that shit in 5th grade but yeah, any ideas?

I come back from work so fatigued and exhausted, not really interested in doing anything else.

I’m not sad or depressed but I wanna get up my ass and start putting some work on school and make a side hustle or business, because guys I witnessed it all but working under someone fucking sucks, maybe it’s woven millions trying to show me some motivation.
Please give me some tips and advice, I’m listening

3 Likes

Do you have the following:

Unbreakable
Knight mindset

You can try the following right now:

Excalibur
Spear of destiny
Zealot of positive change
Inner warrior from golden keys

P.S. if you’re finding you’re trying to “graduate” to new levels of self concept and thought but it’s a challenge I think Rite of Passage might be a good idea

3 Likes

I have both, I’ve been trying with unbreakable

1 Like

What is it you want to do?

Let’s narrow that down first

Ok first off

-Fatigue after work, I’m still young I shouldn’t have that
-outside of work, I feel as I’m so unmotivated to do anything or apathy it seems like, just everything is so boring

• I wanna start side hustles and be productive

-I also realized that some fields aren’t really working for me even with PONR,etc or maybe I’m just impatient

• I would also like to stay consistent with playlists

What you need at the moment is rest

Probably not the best time for this. It will only lead to more burnout. Maybe try focusing on school without pushing yourself too hard, try to attend classes, do homework etc. The audios you’ve been using so far should help speed up the recovery but won’t do it in and of itself.

Listen more to your body instead of shoulds and shouldnts

1 Like

Ok! So you’re being specific there.

Spend some time feeling what it might be like if you were motivated. Daydream about how that would feel.

Just play with it. In order for fields to work better it does help a lot if you think with the fields.

So let’s say you’re listening to a stack with unbreakable, WW millions and spear of destiny. During that you want to actively feel what it might feel like to be the person you want to become as if you already have.

And if you repeat that enough, like telling yourself you do feel motivated and feeling the feelings of someone who is in your imagination- you might start actually feeling motivated

Even if you don’t believe it at all you don’t have to. You will with some repetition.

It’s idiotic but it works. I was on the elliptical today not motivated to work out - but I just started saying “yay!” In my head and I laughed my ass off but also I started feeling more motivated.

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/inner-self-critic-to-inner-self-supporter/

This is the first place my mind goes when reading your original post. Have you tried this yet?

2 Likes

I have, it works amazingly

2 Likes

So maybe it hasn’t affected “Fatigue, tired, unmotivated” yet. But the superego was years in the making. AKA inner critic. I wouldn’t be surprised if a little more time (days, weeks) sees the changes reaching this specific area.

2 Likes

Dopamine repair, dopamine redux, brain regeneration, plasma.

How’s your diet like?

2 Likes