Feeling alone and disconnected

What are the field for getting any female friends
I feel lonely sometimes and I rarely talked to girl from like a year

Help me

5 Likes

Attract Love can help with all of those things.

From the old description:

Love is the absolute greatest feeling in the world and the energy embedded in this audio will attract more of it into your life.

Love is connection and the joy that comes from it. The feeling generally springs from sharing special moments with others but don’t such moments happen on rare occasion? How often do you and a friend or lover share moments of deep and loving connection… the type of connection that gives you a natural joyful high from being in their presence.

Its one thing to feel love for others but its another when someone feels love for you and expresses it to you. There is nothing else like it and what this audio does is attract more of that to your life.

Listening to this audio on a daily basis, will draw more loving energy into your life and this would result in more love based interactions. The other love audios work more on you feeling and experiencing love while this one works more on others feeling love for you. So in turn, you will attract more loving interactions with the world around you. And yes, its possible you can attract a significant other with this audio.

More love in your life equates to more happiness in your life. As human beings, we strive for connection and proof of this is that we get lonely when we receive no love for a long period of time! But this audio is like a magnet that draws love from the world onto your life. A life with more love awaits by listening daily to this audio

For the most part, we experience love on

Works on drawing love and love based interactions into your life

best to listen once per day

(This not meant for you to attract specific people or become some sort of relationship magnet)

Edit: Grief Loss Loneliness, the Alchemy of Love album and Mental Health album may help with loneliness and feeling disconnected too.

Here are the Alchemy of Love album field descriptions:

Attract Love

Attract love works like a magnet to draw the various concepts and energy of love to you. You will receive more love from the world through people as well.

Divine Love

Divine love is love from the 5th dimension. It’s a much more higher vibrational form of love and is pure and unconditional. It can help raise your vibrational energy and open and grow your heart chakra more profusely.

Love Gravitation Waves

Love Gravitational Wave works just like the Love Gravitational Wave from Dreamseeds. This audio is just a little more enhanced. In short, the audio fills you with unconditional love energy and also makes the energy spread everywhere around you and the farther reaches of reality.

Unconditional You

This audio fills you with unconditional love, which also enhances the ability to attract various types of love and flow with the love aspect of reality. This means you will feel a lot of love and gratitude every moment of the day. You will feel love and gratitude for the simplest of things. It is the loving of the present now state of being.

Here are the Mental Health album field descriptions:

DEPRESSION/Stress/Anxiety Relief

This video combines frequencies and energetic programming to provides a means by which you can help and reverse all the effects and mental state of depression while also giving you a healthy dose of positivity. This video also provides relief for stress and anxiety.

Depression is as much a mental state of being as it is a physical state. When depressed, people tend to think more negatively about everything and their brain produce much less serotonin/dopamine/norepinephrine. The lack of positivity and pleasure neurotransmitters result in a very somber mood that often makes people want to kill themselves.

This video works on increasing the production of these pleasure neurostransmitters in your brain while increasing positivity in your mental state of being. This combination will not only relieve your depression but in time, completely reverse it and make you feel whole again. For the video to work to this extent, you must listen to it twice everyday. Everyone is different so it may take longer to completely reverse depression for some people but I am sure if you listen everyday, you will already begin to feel relief from depression and in time, be free of its chains.

This video combines frequencies and energetic programming to provides a means by which you can help and reverse all the effects and mental state of depression while also giving you a healthy dose of positivity. This video also provides relief for stress and anxiety.

Depression is as much a mental state of being as it is a physical state. When depressed, people tend to think more negatively about everything and their brain produce much less serotonin/dopamine/norepinephrine. The lack of positivity and pleasure neurotransmitters result in a very somber mood that often makes people want to kill themselves.

This video works on increasing the production of these pleasure neurostransmitters in your brain while increasing positivity in your mental state of being. This combination will not only relieve your depression but in time, completely reverse it and make you feel whole again. For the video to work to this extent, you must listen to it twice everyday. Everyone is different so it may take longer to completely reverse depression for some people but I am sure if you listen everyday, you will already begin to feel relief from depression and in time, be free of its chains.

Trauma Release and Healing

This works to towards helping to gently release mental and physical trauma in your body, trauma can be trapped in damaged areas of your body and of course there is mental trauma. This works towards gently dissolving that trauma and instead filling it with unconditional love and acceptance.

You should find yourself less affected mentally by the things you have experienced, the things that weight you down.

Forgiveness and Release

The energetic/morphic fields and frequencies embeded in this audio will work to help you release things you feel unresolved in your life, also to forgive others and be forgiven for things you have done.

In order to grow and develop, sometimes it is neccessary to release all the bad things lurking in your mind that keep you down or in a specific pattern of thought.

So relax and listen to this and feel the weights being lifted.

Go forth lighter and happier and enjoy your life and know that you are forgiven and that you can forgive others who may have wronged you as well.

Love, Gratitude and Appreciation

This video is designed to fill you with love, gratitude and appreciation, These things can have a massive impact on an individual’s life and state of being. This is designed to be a refuge whenever needed, a hard day at work, depression, stress. Whatever you may need it for.

By providing an individual with love, appeciation and gratitude, positivity will be attracted and life gets better and better

21 Likes

@Flyboy Try the following frequencies:

And another frequency that would help you with your emotional wounds around the masculine aspect: https://aetherfrequencies.com/product/masculine-healing/

Try them all for free! enjoy!

1 Like

All you need is to open Throat and Heart chakra :innocent:

7 Likes

@anon17734191
I tried buying those but my master card is not working there , please send other link where I can buy it
Thanks

@uial
Thanks bro!!

1 Like

Well its on gumroad, you already tried that.
Try VPN maybe or you need to select option on credit card so you can buy on internet…?
Best easy and free vpn i found is on Firefox btw.
Or you can try through paypal.

5 Likes

Lots of good suggestions above. My two cents: Lion tag and Thor tag. Lion will make you feel much more secure and confident, which has many benefits, one of which is to help you feel up to approaching women whether for small talk or to ask for a number. Thor will help you behave in a manly way that women find attractive. Sacral Chakra, I get a lot of attention with that one. I’d keep it out of the work place but that’s me.

And if you really want to go crazy with this, add to the above Charisma And Glamour, and then a bit of Jing, Chi and/or Shen. Recommended more strongly in that order from Jing to Chi and then Shen. Jing most recommended, then Chi, and lastly Shen.

And the matchmaker tag. But be prepared to get some unwanted attention along the way. Learn how to give a clear “I’m not interested” signal without being mean.

Social Mastery could help too. But you don’t have to go so far necessarily. The first paragraph may do it for you.

8 Likes

@uial dog tags are not available for my location
I need Matchmaker audio , is it available anywhere?

1 Like

Hi @Flyboy, unfortunately a Matchmaker audio does not exist.

You might try the free Draw Like Minded Friends mandala on the forum here, as it’s somewhat similar to the Matchmaker item in drawing people of similar interests and like mind to you.

The free Lucky Field sigil on this forum can always help with one’s goals as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Charisma and Glamour on Gumroad might be of interest if you find the Gumroad website usable.

As the Matchmaker item increases your confidence a bit, the Extreme Self Confidence, Self Love and Acceptance and Become Whole YouTube audios will increase your inner confidence.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tip Owl.

Is there a limit to how much of these chakra clearing, growth and stimulation audios one can litsen to? I know that the energy and chakra blockage removal audio is okey to litsen to as much as one desires.

The reason why im asking is because I dont want to overdo it and end up getting worse. This question might seem stupid to some but im new to this so im still learning. With that said, I appreciate all info on the subject. Thanks!

5 Likes

2-3 times is ok for the start.

4 Likes