Feeling sick

My Nose is closed and I feel sick

I listened the virus disruption 2.0 twice and the immune system super charged twice any more recommendations?

1 Like

Hey Miles, sorry to hear that.
You can add Vitamin C and Vitamin D audios, The sinus Drainage and the Anti Inflammatory one.
Get plenty of fluids and rest.
Wishing a speedy recovery! :+1:

Also, probably a good idea to loop the Virus disruption for at least an hour, maybe more.

15 Likes

Thank you very much

4 Likes

If you don’t mind the sound, you could loop Virus Disruption 2.0 while you sleep, the whole night, and you’ll be much better in the morning, or during the day in your pocket from your phone or beside your pillow. You could loop also Corona 2 silent audio if you don’t want to hear any sound. Both files can work wonders, but you’ll probably need to loop it if you are really sick.

7 Likes

You don’t happen to have blueprint of life and / or plasma protocol?

Otherwise i highly recommend plasma light beach and plasma mitochondria

2 Likes

An alternative approach from my community.

Situation:
Woman. scientist. biologist by education. her husband-also a biologist, scientist.

They got sick, the whole family.
Three days of high fever, 39. Fever only went down to 37.7. headache and weakness, a shallow but annoying cough. Wild weakness and muscle aches and pains.

does not believe in “covid” virus: “No pure virus has been isolated. If you see on the www that there are preparations based on isolated pure lines or isolated strain or something like that, please read not only the headlines, look for references to studies and in studies look at the methodology. You will see everywhere that the methodology is isolating the isolate and sequencing the genome. So there is no virus grown in pure cell culture.
What makes people sick is a very open question, only those who have started this story can answer. All effective alternative therapies share one principle: the mechanism of action of the therapy is similar to that of the neutralization of snake venom. That is, the toxin. And here’s another open question, the same symptomatology… could it be the effects of the toxin treatment? No one has looked for them, and it’s hard to find them, they could be small protein molecules acting in microdoses. But that’s my guess.”

We will not discuss this position; it is her position.

The woman decided to try a different method, or rather a different principle:

any virus = negative energy information program

"If there is no virus, but people get sick with the same symptoms, and they infect each other, then what is it?
I assumed that they were energy-informational entities, programs, which we can all pick up from each other. And I worked on that basis.
De-inhabiter + Spell curse removal + DNA repair + kinetic quasicrystal)

Listening split 4-5 times, just lay down with headphones on, put 1 repeat of quasicrystal, plasma 2, negentropic jing all 1 time. Crystal sometimes put 2 in a row because she likes it so much.
With the INTENT to restore energy structures from damage.

“All in all, I have practically recovered in 3 days. Although I got sick later than everyone else, the others are still sick.”

About the viral theory - this is, of course, a controversial issue. I wrote it voiced it to justify her approach to recovery.

If you do not have these paid fields - you can add a field of Exorcism + Jing from the album on YouTube

ps. I would be grateful if the moderators would move this post to the right thread. I just saw your post, and decided to add an alternative approach

10 Likes