Field for caffeine addiction?

Basically my energy is really low when I don’t have caffeine and I’m wondering what field would work best?

Brain regeneration or heal any addiction or dopamine redux?

You probably would benefit from Endocrine Rejuvenation and one (or more) of the Adrenal Regeneration fields.

5 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t even know about this audio.

How does the endocrine audio help with my situation? I read the description and I’m kind of confused.

First you need to know if the fact that running out of coffee is leaving you with low energy is a sign of abstinence or is it because you are really missing it, if you have been drinking coffee for a long time and routinely you may have acquired an addiction, in which case it’s completely normal low energy after starting, you need to insist a little more to see if the situation normalizes afterwards.

1 Like

Even when i have coffee, it only lasts a couple of hours and then i am really tired.

1 Like

Lack of energy can be many factors, really many factors, if you use a lot of audio when it comes from periods of low energy it can aggravate, it is good to have a blood test and see your hormone levels, from there you can know the to do.

1 Like

If you are lacking significantly for energy without stimulant use, and presumably have been a long time stimulant user, there is a good chance you have at least a modest case of adrenal fatigue. Thus, the adrenal fields.

The Endocrine Rejuvenation field also treats the adrenals (possibly in a different way, not sure), but also treats all of the other glands in the body. If your adrenals are exhausted there is a good chance that other glands which they communicate with may also be out of balance.

2 Likes

This can be discovered by searching youtube videos about symptoms of adrenal fatigue.

3 Likes

This one too?

2 Likes

Omg I’m quitting coffee tomorrow and probably gonna have cold turkey :sob:

. Coffee addict here :rofl: but time to quit for real this time

If you’re sobbing, then maybe you’ll want to make it easier on yourself and your body by reducing your coffee in gradual increments instead? (Caffeine is a powerful drug.)

3 Likes

I’m also addicted to coffee, but I don’t see the need to change any time soon…

I feel so great. Blood rate wise. No fluctuation. That weird feeling you want to pass out when you sit and get up from sit fast. I have low blood pressure issue cause caffeine apparently.

Been off from coffee two days now. It is definitely hard. I have quite depressing thought and also anxiety but I remind calm as I can. I know I will get over this problem. Once I get use from not taking coffee.

Currently taking sip of black tea 3 times a day. It lower the headache. Better than one cup of coffee lol that won’t help my addiction!

Fatigue remind still. Feel weird. Especially around the head area. I can feel like a cold spot I think it’s due to my bloodstream widen up. Cause I always drink coffee for years and that probably why it is quite thin? Idk

My mouth doesn’t feel like that acidic taste anymore. Which is great. :kissing_heart:

1 Like