Field for helping finding/connecting with our purpose?

Hello every soul!
I have realized that I have many sapien fields but it happens to me that some are so powerful and they help to change the mentality and/or approach to things a lot, but I have realized that some fields are, could be said, useless, If you still haven’t found your purpose, for example:

I have “The Unbreakable” and yes, it is a very powerful field, it gives you a lot of inner strength, will and motivation to do things, it is like an enhancer of your current state to move in the direction you want, but lately I have been disconnected of my purpose and it’s like having a lot of power and strength but without direction, so it becomes like a ball of energy very badly directed, I don’t know how to explain it better… it’s even annoying to have so much energy for “nothing” (in quotes), it is like: Now what?

So I wanted to ask if there is any field that helps us connect with our purpose and connect with what we came/want to do in this life, connect with that deeper and more transversal part of ourselves?

1 Like

Best Path in Life (Patreon Premium)

A Dream of Purity – shows you a glimpse into what your actions could lead to, let’s say “the end result”, obviously not set on stone ;)

Higher Self Connection

Navigator of Awe – helps you find your way in uncertain situations

Angelic Intercession + – guidance and help from angels

Depths of your soul

Conceptual Realizations

Imaginarium Divine

I guess Ascension-naut could also help…

5 Likes

rite of passages

2 Likes

And the Woven Worlds : Contentment :wink: