Field fully growth

Okay so no one talk about this but as every fields growing. Therefore there is the amount of time of the field will become in their peak state right? So what would happen in that state of growth? When it already reached its peaks state. And for how long it will keep growing? Im curious (:

1 Like

@_OM I think you had some interesting analogy on that :D

2 Likes

:question:

16 Likes

You have an interesting gif at least :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How did you get to this conclusion?
If they’re always growing, there is no “end” or “peak”.
They’re also intelligent and interact with people’s energy in unique ways, I think OM’s analogy ( :) ) was it’s like a personal trainer (when not boosted) for you.

My understanding is forever

8 Likes

Oh so that long line of children after children after children… was on boosting fields :D

So many cool analogies to remember :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i dont remember alot of my analogies or what they were in reference to.
lol just looking for some clarification on which one you meant as you “summoned” me…

4 Likes

In that case I’d want them all!

But the one that came to my mind was on fields ever growing and its relation with our energy bodies also growing but in years and years from now that we will be able to assimilate its then-potential:)

I just remember the children part :D

2 Likes

lol ah yes…that was indeed the not boosting thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

4 Likes

I believe I read long ago before the website revamp that a field would grow to the point of dissipating but only after several lifetimes. I do not believe boosting would be enough to accelerate that process to the point that a field would dissipate in your lifetime. But then there are some excessive boosters out there.

3 Likes

In terms of fields (and items, sigils, servitors, etc) growing, I have been wondering: do they grow with time, or with use? And if it’s both, would growth speed hence double if a field was used a lot and for a long time?

1 Like

It grows naturally without you but it’s speed up faster when you use it also your aura will naturally adapt to the energy itself. So you will naturally feel like it’s naturally a part of you

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this precious information! :smiley:

1 Like