Field Growth - Losing Mandala

I’m a little confused about field growth, hope someone could help to clarify :)

If we print out a mandala, tarot NFT, etc, I heard the field will grow over time and with use (same for songs). Suppose I print out the same mandala now, and then another copy 6 months later (e.g. because I lost the first one). Will the growth be lost? I.e. will the second one be starting out at the same size/strength that the first one did 6 months prior, or would it continue on from where the first one left off?

2 Likes

The way I understand it is the field starts at certain strength when you print it out and then uses your energy system to grow from there.

The field is on your print, so when you lose your print, you’ve lost that field. When you print out a new print, you are creating a new field which starts at the set certain level that Dream programmed. IOW, it’s a reset, as it’s a new, different field.

7 Likes

I see, thank you very much :)

And would it be different for an NFT tarot card? As, someone said before that these grow over time, which is one aspect why it increases their worth. If I was to transfer it to someone though, and they’d have to print it out, then would it start at where it started for me originally when I received it, or would it carry with it the growth that was acquired through time? I know from the mandala example, it should start out at the base level, but with the grow-over-time reasoning that I had read somewhere, it should carry with it the growth. I’m using NFT mandalas because they can only be transfered digitally.

3 Likes

First question is - is it the mandala or you? If we are talking about a non-NFT and you stop using it, because of loss as you mentioned, I think yes the influence will start back at the same place. You, however, might still retain a small bit of the original influence (however, really less likely after such a long time).

Re an NFT that you have purchased and stopped working with. With the smart ones these days, their growth might have nothing to do with you at all, especially when they can learn from each other and other fields. So, it’s you that is the x factor here. You can retain vestiges of the energy. My guess is that if you stop working with the Skull, it won’t stop working with you. Same might be said of other servitors.

Bottom line I was trying to get at is, with the regular mandalas my guess is that “they” would be at the same strength, so a “do-over”. But “you” as an energy being, might retain more, the more powerful the field of the mandala/NFT. Hope some of that made sense, lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think there’s a confusion here of terms. When I’m talking about “mandalas,” I’m meaning the ones from Sapien’s Instagram. As I understand it, those need to be printed to work. And on those, the fields “live” on the version you print out.

When you print it out, those fields being to grow. If you lose that printed version, you lose the growth that that field had accumulated.

With the NFT, the field “Iives” on the token,–more specifically, on the ownership title to the token. This is why when you buy a newly-minted NFT from–say–teespring, it starts working for you (as the newly-titled owner of that NFT) even before the token is actually minted and officially transferred and delivered into your possession. This is why those pictures (that, I think, you’re calling “mandalas”) don’t work for any of the general public who don’t have title ownership to the token.

As I understand it, those pictures don’t really do much of anything with the field, other than give you a reminder or a focal point that you can use to better tap into your field.

Do NFTs grow over time? I’m no expert on the NFTs but I think the official FAQ would have the definitive answer for that.

It makes sense that they would. After all, other fields grow over time. In which case, when it comes time to sell your NFT, it would be like selling a dog tag, whose field has been growing during the life of that dog tag.

With a fielded dog tag, the grown field “lives” on the physical dog tag. So, when the physical dog tag is delivered to the new owner, the grown field on the dog tag is delivered as well. (This is why “boosting” becomes a topic of discussion in sales of dog tags. The boosted field is what’s being delivered to the new owner.)

In the same fashion, because the NFT field “lives” on the token, when the title of ownership changes (apparently, with acceptance of payment), the field as it now has become is delivered to the new owner.

Does that make sense?

Might there be some sort of “growth premium” added into the value of an NFT when making a purchase? There could be. (I have some contrary thoughts on this, which aren’t important to this conversation.) It might be one of many variables someone factors into their purchase decision in a private sale.

Edited for typos.

7 Likes

The nft mandalas on steroids so it’s very strong even when you print it again

2 Likes

I personally don’t see any reason to focus on that because:

• You should put your focus to boost your own field instead the external field - higher vibration means you have a better acess to the portal and you are able to integrate the energies better
  • You have a couple of NFT servitor/beings that are able to boost the field at your will
  • If you tell your Higher Self to adjust the right amount of strenght you don’t have to worry about such things anymore
10 Likes

My apologies for replying so late. Thank you so much, everyone, for your amazing input and clearing this up for me, and for all the light you shine on the details and case variations. I’m sure this will help others a lot as well :)

Interesting! I had not even thought about the aspect of the user in this case.

Oh I see. That’s what I was wondering.

This is beautiful, thank you so much! :)

I love this, thank you so much! :) Yes, this term usage was indeed contributing largely to the confusion, or rather, it demonstrated where things weren’t entirely clear on my understanding of it. The way you explained it, completely cleared it up though.

Interesting you mention this. That’s what I had thought initially, but over time I interpreted it from some of the reviews (may be a misinterpretation on my end) that I would actually need to print them out and carry them with me for best results. Although I had felt as though they worked without doing so already.

Perfectly, thank you for the thorough response, including the dog tag case :)

Awesome, thank you! :)

Oh, it was a question I had pondered about a bit more often lately anyways and was curious for the answer, but most recently, the answer would have been helpful for a decision on a community project, so I wanted to finally ask it.

Beautiful, precious tips as always! Thank you so much! :)

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing all this. All news to me. I don’t believe the NFT FAQ covers that. There is honestly so much about NFT’s that might seem like common knowledge to some but it needs to be written up in one place somewhere.
For example. where did you learn all that?

3 Likes