Field Suggestion for Reversing Modafinil Overuse

I am currently trying to ween myself off daily use of smart drugs… it’s completely ruined my hair… I know this, because when I’ve had too much *modafinil" it changes my hair, it makes it oily faster - like within a few hours it’s like I haven’t showered or washed it for 3 days. I assume because when you are on those pills, your body temperature raises and you sweat double the amount. I know moda is meant to change the gaba in your system, I did for a while take Gaba supplements, but then read they don’t work and stopped. I thought about adding the Gaba into my daily stack, but I have no idea what I’m doing - it’s best to ask the brains trust.

I use to have such thick, full hair that went all the way down my back and over the last year I’ve probably lost over 60% of it, it’s been getting worse every month. The last few months, every time I shower - I come away with 2 handfuls of hair. It’s getting to the stage - I’m scared to shower because I don’t want to see more hair coming out. I’ve tried thousands of dollars worth of expensive hair products and nothing has worked (probably because it’s not the root cause)

Anyway - I’m looking for help - desperately. Yes… I started listening to the Sapien Hair fields on Youtube, (and some other creators ) but I figure there’s an underlying issue to do with the overuse of Moda that needs attending to first.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

2 Likes

I think you will bennefit from this!

2 Likes

I would start from listening to detox fields daily for about a week depending on how much and how often you used Modafinil. After the detox phase I would use organ/gland repair fields as needed, depending upon where you might need it the most. @AkiraTheWild’s suggestion of Plasma Protocol is like uber-repair bunch of fields it is also a great addition. hair fields should help but your problem might also have hormonal background so I would use fields that repair glands just in case and then maybe specific hormones.

2 Likes