Field to take back my energy

There is a person (and a concept) with whom I am totally entangled energetically and it’s not for my good. It completely absorbs my mental and emotional energy and leaves me drained (not nourished).

Which fields can I possibly use to take my power back to myself?
I have smart cord cutter. Which else can be relevant for this?
Thank you.

PS- sometimes this entanglement is nourishing but mostly it’s draining… also in physical plane I cannot break free from it… it anyway doesn’t matter if you are energetically entangled

1 Like

My Personal Mental and Emotional Supporter

1 Like

I use both

5 Likes

I like the empathic shielding that was on gumroad, I don’t know if it’s still there. Also the disconnect from negative energy its on patreon

2 Likes

Hi @ecaiii , seeking your experience,
would the New Your Energetic Being field comprise of all the three individual fields mentioned and would be be best suited ? Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Hello @Hero-King, I’m not able to answer as I don’t have that new fab field yet.
What I’m reminded of during the recent zoom chat is the burger analogy (complex vs solo fields), paraphrasing here
In one piece, it’s served as well blended one.
Separately, the taste and flavour are more distinct.

Their insight, might interest you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
  • Angelic Intercession
  • Raise Your Vibrational State
  • Forgiveness and Letting Go
  • Regain Your Innocense
  • Karma Crucible NFT
  • Self Respect
  • Become Whole
  • Repell Negative Energy

Plus, what ecaiii recommended.

2 Likes

Thank you @JAAJ, @ecaiii, @Jen, @Light_Gnome for your responses … I am seriously getting soul restoration… but I am thinking which one of the three will be best for me. Of course the whole series is good you can say but right now I can get one so thinking.

The core is the first one to get generally
My issues are more emotional so probably heart
But maybe my issues are mental so maybe forehead …

1 Like

I suggest looking through Dream Seeds channel and applying anything you feel appropriate.

Etheric Cord Cutter
Energy Blockage Removal
Repel Negative Energy
Automated Grounding
Raise Your Vibrational State
Pietersite
Bell Rock Sedona Vortex
Nullify Negative and Amplify Postive Planetary Effects
Etc

2 Likes

This answer may readily be available but thought to ask anyway;

if a person you’re entangled with is for example lacking self respect and you personally worked on improving that with related audios, would they have improved as well, without physically being close or involved in that process? How would you describe?