Fields and Soul Fragments?

Hello again, everyone.

So I’m bringing up the topic at hand because I recently spoke to someone about soul fragmentation - namely how to go about healing and retrieving said soul fragments.

And I was wondering what fields do you guys think correspond with this healing technique/process.

I searched the forum and ascertained that the Soul Restoration series could possibly help.

Maybe the De-inhabiter as well?

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

yes definitely.

Maybe Etheric Cord Cutter? or The Crucible of the Past comes in mind too.

1 Like

Soul restoration series and auric repair. But whether one can find fragments depends on his/her capabilities. De-inhabitor will be needed if other entities lives in the compromise individual.

I have a submitted NFT project specifically deals with this very issue, but it’s still pending.

4 Likes

Crucible of past for sure, and all the self love ones I would think as well.

1 Like

After further research, I think that fields such as Crucible of the Past and even Echoes of the Past could be crucial in a soul retrieval/soul healing stack.

It was this post that got me thinking:

For those like me who concentrate heavily on the past to the point where one feels “stuck”, a stack like the one above - tweaked to one’s own preferences or predicament of course, could really help and provide some much-needed relief.

This could be monumental for inner child/shadow work as well.

1 Like