Fields for a job

The title might be a little confusing as in don’t need fields for manifestation but for optimal performance. Looking for fields that can help me perform well, can keep me energised through the day, fields that can help me relax during high stress times.

Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

For energy:

For focus:

9 Likes

also, try Super Human Mutant, Hyper State Sleep, Gamma Brainwave State from Patreon, Attention and Focus and Schumann Resonance for relaxation is stressful time, or ‘‘calm focus’’

6 Likes

What I would have done in my last job would be superhuman mutant, deep sleeper, and bushmen medicine, force of life, plasma light or ego dissolution during the breaks. But I didn’t have this choice back then.

I’m also just reflecting…I could have done other things when I was in the frying pan. We have the cannabinoids album now, with a smart blend audio, just saying. Basal ganglia massage relaxes me quite well too. It feels like schumann resonance but lighter and clearer after.
But I don’t have any real feedback here sadly, just what I would have done if I could back then.

Brain refresher, unstoppable will power, reversed devil and the star would have been helpful. Maybe even DHT at times. An environmental field may be useful depending on your job too.

I also would have listened to A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka, the Shiva mantra from the mantras album, and essence of faith and prayer (for the stress).

Update: Way different kind of job, but this time I used Superhuman Mutant, AMPK Enzyme, Plasma Charged Mitochondria. Then Glutathione, Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor, and Glycolysis after eating. And Alien Intercession.

While working, Bushmen Medicine (yes, non-stop the whole time…until work got a bit easier and only used it at times), automated grounding…I think that’s it.

After work my usual stack.

For sleeping just Deep Sleeper and “Fast Sleeper”. Also dreamscape psychic card.

If you’re open to it, give SorcerySupreme fields a try. They have kept me alive this time. Specially the Motor Zanon as I work outside (and it’s been snowing xD). I used them before work and during break…and after coming home if I wasn’t too brainded and went straight to sleep.

I listened to Mass Meditations often too…some days it was the only thing cause the exhaustion. Would just put it on and zone out and then sleep.

I think some muscle massage, recovery, or stem cells or whatever is helpful to scars would have been nice this time…as I got some kind of muscle injury in my ribcage.

I guess some day we will get the perfect work stack right xD

5 Likes

I really like this field but it always gives me insomnia as bedtime approaches. There’s no field on here that’ll give you a kick up the ass like this one… especially if you’ve woken up from a bad nights sleep and cant get out of bed. A while back ago I once looped it 4x and my heart afterwards literally felt like it was breakdancing :laughing:

Although me personally, I just prefer to use The Three Ginsengs field instead since that feels more placid but I only use the Semax and Phenylpiracetam if I’m really exhausted or very depressed.

2 Likes