Fields for Letting go?

Hey, I have a pretty hard time letting go. It can be from people, past events, or literally anything. I basically cling to them and I just can’t seem to release them. I’ve been looking for fields to perhaps help me let go, but I’m struggling to find them. Can anyone recommend anything? I’m just so stuck I can’t let go

Also, anything to help me express and let out my emotions and feelings?

Thanks!

4 Likes

Letting go: starred ones are paid

PONR*
Ego dissolution
Remove unconscious clutter
Also try spear of destiny. It’s not stated that it’s for that, but I always find a relaxation and a willingness to let go while I listen to it, perhaps with a feeling of glory comes a letting go as well.
Angelic intercession
Love gravitational wave
Essence of faith and prayer
Essence of mantras

Releasing emotions:

Emotional release
Grief loss loneliness
I’ve found the the audios to help raise vibration can trigger an emotional clearing as well so you can try first the alchemy of love album, the vibration series*, the crucible series*
The internal alchemical crucible or subconscious limits dissolver, ego dissolution then the internal alchemical crucible.

7 Likes

Some additional suggestions:

Crucible of the Past - paid
Etheric Cord Cutter - free
Smart Cord Cutter - paid, upgraded smart version of Etheric Cord Cutter

1 Like

Doing cry therapy by watching Titanic is also a good method to release deep stuck up emotions. This is a serious recommendation.

3 Likes

In one way or another, this will help as well i think

Just give a listen to what the narrator says and you’ll get a clue why i recommend it lol

1 Like

I think tarot death and devil reversed could help with this too.

4 Likes

yes, the devil reversed card help me a lot before i have therapy session

4 Likes

Great idea !