Fields investments

I been thinking about this lately that it’s true that when we buy fields. We actually invests in ourselves yes?

I’m like so happy to be able to have these fields that will work for the rest of my life. So I think it is an investment in a way :joy:… Idk why but sapien shop is way interesting than malls to me now.

Do you feel the same way?

What about your opinion on it

21 Likes

I’ve always seen it this way, investing back to yourself.

Spoiler

Also… A more unpleasant view/approach to it - the fields might no longer exist, or continue to be provided, or be able to be bought in the future.

Best to get them while you can.

18 Likes

It is an absolute investment.

On my resource, there is a “diary” of one man who tells of his journey. He spent 10-15 years to reach certain spiritual states (lots of money, trainings, courses, individual work with teachers, trips to places of “POWER”).

With the help of the Sapien fields, your path will be much shorter. But if there is a goal, extra action on your part, and a desire to move forward. A desire to develop fully.

18 Likes

So true. Imagine 5 years from now using luck and prosperity tag. You will be rich as hell🤑

5 Likes

Also, I once read the curriculum at several serious magical schools in my region…
Perhaps, from a theoretical point of view, the programs are interesting…

Training for 1-2 semesters - takes 6 months to a year. Of course, the training is expensive…

But on the practical side… With the Energy Awakening Course in your arsenal, you can achieve certain goals in 1-2 months. On your own.

14 Likes

Mmm, that’s what I’m thinking too… Have also bought some fields that I don’t need for now but can come in handy later on. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

And in times like these where nothing is for certain (house/gold/bitcoin prices) . It makes even more sense to invest in yourself :ok_hand:

But this is a long term investment , 20 years from now people will ask you : " why do you not age ? " , “why are you so happy?” Etc.

15 Likes

Hopefully we will become a focused center point that expands and spreads to others

Hopefully all of us in this journey all over the world would do it

That is my dream, i dont want to be untouchable, powerful, higher, all on my own or along with the lucky ones that have come across this path only, while the world around suffers, decays, sinks into destruction and misery, instead i really hope that wherever we are wherever we go whatever we do we will be walking alchemists changing, healing, empowering and uplifting everything and everybody just with our mere presence or thoughts.

:heart:

14 Likes

That’s what we do. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I honestly think that’s what we’re here for.
I sometimes listen to a channeling and he always says : " be lighthouses where you are "

you dont have to be famous to make a difference .if you shine on to the area where you are and many people worldwide do that, it can make a big difference .

4 Likes

We supposed to yes, but there are people just wanting to be powerful for their own only benefit.

Focusing only on their own personal growth

How many people do you see joining the meditations every week? That alone can tell you

I cant say some might do it otherwise since our Meditations dont have to be the only tool to expand the energy towards others, but uhm like 10-20 max only on the meditation week after week? Even when we have called for more support at certain events happening around the world?

:blush:

At least we know those 20 will continue pushing :muscle:t4:

Oh and it has nothing to do with being famous.

5 Likes

That just means that this is where they are in their personal development at this moment in time. That’s ok. We can’t expect everybody to be a perfect ,developed shining lighthouse just because he/she is a spiritual person.
I know for myself that I’m not ,but I’m getting there because I’m working on myself.

I haven’t taken part because Id be afraid to channel my negative stuff as well .I heard many people do that subconsouly during those events . But you’re right I should check that out !

8 Likes

Can you believe they wouldn’t let me buy a spirit at the local store? I didn’t have any ID on me, and because i looked young, they wouldn’t sell it to me

I feel this happening now and in the future

6 Likes

Well your comments are making me smile big @Star @Alexander @Nice2knowU :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yours too dear.
It’s an honor

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

Likewise. We are family that’s what I feel… God bless you all :dizzy:

6 Likes