Fields, organisation and overwhelm šŸ™ƒ

My first topic :smile: haha

Iā€™m seeking advice fam. Iā€™ve been using my iOS music app to listen to my fieldsā€¦ and itā€™s been getting unruly for a while now. And just now after adding a heap of David Deida files to build a playlist my ā€œrecently addedā€ has become impossible to use. While I have my playlists, Iā€™m finding very hard to find individual tracksā€¦

So, Iā€™m wondering what is the best audio player for iOS, and how to add files? argh! lol Iā€™m feeling it :smiling_imp: some feedback here would be much appreciated

Also in general, Iā€™m feeling overwhelmed with the amount of content released recently :see_no_evil: I guess I just wanted to express it and speak to it more than anything, but anyone else experiencing this, and how do you approach it?

:pray:

6 Likes

Get a android with VLC player
Like extra phone for fields, a cheap one with 64 gigs would be enough and bluetooth speakers

2 Likes

I am using this one.:+1:

1 Like

Forget about David Deida, just wear printed and laminated a Thor, Lion or Michael mandala with you instead ;-)

3 Likes

Yeah the new content alone is overwhelmingā€¦ I bought a bunch of tags but even like that :sweat_smile:

I had to drop fields thing againā€¦ and focus on one goal. Well, 2 actually but one of those is the brain stack which Iā€™ll keep forever probably.

4 Likes

Hi @abro,

I do like @lilo.

Iā€™m using a tremendous amount of fields every day (on the forum I say ā€œapprox. 20ā€ in order not to scare people lol). I throw some Jing (casual one, not negentropic version yet) in between and it goes fine. Iā€™m rarely overwhelmed. A golden advice that Iā€™ve gotten from forum members.

Also, if you have servitors, they can help you clean the excess/redistribute. Another tip from members which has been hugely useful for me.

As for being physically active in order to drain build-ups, etc. I wonā€™t tell you anything, already knowing that youā€™re a sportive guy :)

5 Likes

I just counted, I use 21 at leastā€¦ but I have 2 stacks - one fitness/weightloss only temporary to help get back to pre-christmas shape :muscle:, and a brain one and those together are already a lot.
Plus plasma protocol and Schumann and Iā€™m basically already at around 20.

3 Likes

Hey. If the amount of new content is stressing/overwhelming you, it could be stemming from a mindset of lack. Try and shift yourself towards gratitude, where youā€™re thankful that thereā€™s probably more here than youā€™ll ever need. Much better to have ā€œtoo manyā€ choices than none at all.

Maybe consider some fields like Self-Love/Acceptance and Self-Confidence, and of course Gratitude and Abundance. Building yourself up that way should help dissolve some of the stress and help you realize that youā€™re already, in fact, ok :innocent:. Btw, Iā€™m not saying youā€™re not already grateful, but often times when weā€™re not feeling right itā€™s because weā€™ve temporarily shifted away from that mindset. Hopefully this helps you a little bit!

3 Likes

Ah? So my guts were right when they were telling me that you might be from @TheAscendingBicepian school, just like me :p

Whenever I reduce and discard 2-3 fields, there are at least 5 new gorgeous releases popping up! ;))

1 Like

Hah Iā€™m not sure what that is but Iā€™m sure your guts were right :grin::wink:

Youā€™re right, Iā€™m not sure what I would do without the tags if I was also listening to those fieldsā€¦

3 Likes

(Cough) It basically means those who listen to 20-80 fieldsā€¦ :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (ā€œ80ā€ is a number directly retrieved from Mr. Bicepsā€™s posts :)))

But like you said, I think we manage to monitor ourselves by balancing with the tags and other practices ;) Weā€™re not randomly greedy usersā€¦

4 Likes

Funny you say this, Thor seems to have found his way back into rotation recently :hammer_and_pick: Same with Deida

And thank you @Bronyraur @Kyle_Reese @MonkeyOwl @lilo all noted. Iā€™ve just been through a period of intense change, while good itā€™s been a bit depleting and overwhelming. And yeah, I feel I was coming from a place of lack, a desperation really for the fields to be doing more than I perceived them to be doing.

Iā€™ve been through periods like that before with fields, being in a really needy place, like ā€œcome on, show me what ya got, show me the full powerā€. It ends up being like an intense grasping and desperation for healing. Itā€™s good for me to acknowledge thisā€¦ Iā€™ve come back to a more relaxed place of relaxing into things, receiving, a little more gratitude.

6 Likes

I had the same problem but this has been working for me.

Loop this before your playlist and after your playlist, you will be super detached and trued to your playlist
Been working for me for a few days
5 Likes

Iā€™d say 3-4 times

1 Like