Fields that help someone miss you

Which fields would help if I’d like to influence someone to miss me?
Any advice

1 Like

Purify and reinforce your own field with love and see what happens

trying to cause this effect directly will probably not end up with the desired effect…

actually, it’s likely to cause the opposite effect as the person’s subconscious will probably start rejecting you

10 Likes

Cut cords and they will subconsciously hit you up or attempt to reestablish cords

But this can backfire too lol

8 Likes

How can it backfire?

2 Likes

they could also forget about you

4 Likes

Yeah if you over do it/keep doing it

4 Likes

Does soul restoration (heart) have a similar effect to cutting cords?

1 Like

Hey there chap,
Why would you want to influence someone to miss you ?
I wonder

6 Likes

I guess it’s just a tough period lol

2 Likes

Won’t help with your question but maybe it’ll be not be necessary anymore that the person misses you if you work with this field.

3 Likes

It has a lot to do within the realms of self love (more precisely unconditional love) and respect and sense of self worth and appreciation and security as that can exude higher levels of confidence in oneself when it comes to relationships while also can be for reciprocation. As within, so with-outward (sort of like a fractal / microcosm or macrocosm)

5 Likes

Do you think working on self love and focusing on that will also help get reciprocation?

1 Like

You don’t need that…

You are not a slave to someone’s love or attention.

6 Likes

So they are not missing you now and you want them to miss you against their free will?
How would it make you feel knowing that someone you miss dearly in fact made you feel this way on purpose?

1 Like

You would need ego dissolution at first.
Then self love and acceptance.

You’ll reach a point where you understand that making another person missing you is rather, let’s say, a suboptimal strategy to pursue as it was driven by ego and insufficient self love.

#magicmirrorlogic

3 Likes

Since it is unclear about what situation this is you’re experiencing i can only give broad answers based on my own experience, as with others.

If it’s “reciprocation” from anyone who resonates with you and are willing to be with you and respect and accept you as you are, then yes.

If it’s “reciprocation” against what they want to do and they already made it clear that they do not want to interact with you then what would probably happen is you and or them experiencing disappointment, repeat cycles and patterns of self loathing and sabotage and grief

It depends on how you treat yourself and others

The more you let go and accept yourself as you are (or the opposite), the more often you’ll experience / meet those who you feel you ‘deserve.’

3 Likes