Fields That SURPRISED You

Ok i lied lol
Depths of your soul

8 Likes

The first time I heard the old attract love audio, everything around me seemed to melt together and I experienced a euphoria that lasted for several hours. That was a nice surprise

11 Likes

777 (Luck and Blessings) Lucky Study Music - Meditation Music - Motivational Music (Dream Seeds).

The Grand Jealousy Reflecting Shield

Brain Dancer

Grief Loss Loneliness

5 Likes

VoDL got me married within 5 months despite being single for all of my 27 years.

21 Likes

Chad liner was a bit surpriseing,. The cosmetic enhancement made me feel like I was ugly my whole life without even realizing it :rofl:

5 Likes

I ignored these for long and just can’t get over how damn well they work!

17 Likes

Do you know I always really wanted that field but it got pulled down off Teespring for some mysterious reason which is still even unknown today.

Thanks for reminding me how great the field is and for bragging it… think I’m gonna go loop Pain Control 2.0 for a bit now.

5 Likes

Detoxed Plasmatron Life from Mythic album, for my experience it heals many:
-Muscle Sores
-Fever in just 1 hour
-Depression, stress
-Migraine
-Heal other persons from afar (like Be a healer field)
-etc.

13 Likes

I was surprised recently at how well the Abundance Mindset audio works to give you a nice confidence boost and even a bit of cognitive sharpness. I wasn’t expecting that, but every time I started playing it, I’d feel really good and sharp, comparable to New Perspectives but with something extra I can’t put my finger on.

8 Likes

Oh my gosh :heart: That’s so amazing. Congratulations
No wonder why your name is Rouge! :heart:
Edit: omg no wonder why your avi is that as well!!

Brilliant

5 Likes

Been my avatar since March 15th when I first bought VODL. Kept this as my avatar since then.

4 Likes

Speaking of this…
@Maoshan_Wanderer would you mind sharing the lucky horseshoe with Sammy, so that we can purchase it again? I don’t know what its price was, but I recall looking for it as well long ago

4 Likes

The current version of SLR on YouTube.Felt like someone put one of those weighted blankets on me the first listen.

1 Like

This whole time I thought I got over a spiritual narcissist in which we last had contact about 3 years ago. Now what happens? Playing original etheric cord cutter, that cord seriously resurfaced. Not only that but I feel super restless and drained. Palms are sweating and my feet are starting to sweat to. I feel like I’m going to cry now to and on top of that my heart kind of pinched.

Spiritual narcissts are no joke people.

1 Like

Aura Purification Card - it helped me breathe better, as soon as I activated it.

Now, why would this field help help me Breathe Better? :thinking:

Some impurities or blockages must have been present within my system, somehow, and these affected my Breathing!?

Very interesting finding, just like the Pancreas field, which improved my Breathing (but for some reason, today it didn’t, so it’s not a solid or constant effect) recently.

After Thoughts: Cards help me better if I keep them on the screen, the longer the better, up to 20 minutes.

(officially, it’s not required, but for me it works MUCH MUCH BETTER this way)

2 Likes

Unofficially SourcerySupreme wrote about broadcasting even Attunement card for days long.

Also he recommended anodized aluminum plates as the card physical print, like ones for metal business cards sold around.

1 Like

Mathematical Madness- Wasn’t expecting to have that much frontal lobe sensation in literally 6 minutes. Usually I can loop fields for like 20 minutes before it starts to feel slightly “worked”. But for this field me and @lawliet noticed our brains were being air fryed lmao.

Conceptual Conglomerate- Seeing a bunch of random shapes and rotating objects, while also seeing a rubber ducky playing football… It was wild bro… Also sending people thoughts and seeing through peoples intentions was crazy. Because IMO, I haven’t looped this long enough to see crazy results.

6 Likes

Depression begone - I sometimes wonder about the very little time it took for me from feeling shitty as hell to positive af…
I can proudly say no anti-depressant or therapy in the world can achieve this result at a short time and with such efficiency!

7 Likes

Lol i need this field :rofl:

My biggest surprise was ego dissolution. It literally shifted my perspective within hours and calmed me down .

The most surprising thing is that i avoided this field for years :exploding_head:. I tried it recently to solve my problem.

Like my ego was talking me out of using it .lol.

Next surprise is Dragon golem. Its not a Field but being but still. …

I didnt expect what im experiencing.

6 Likes

The most surprising one was Ostarine actually. It’s somehow an instant switch from negative mood to “go by your business” clear mind. Maybe part of its effects can be transferred to one of these new mind healing NFTs?

3 Likes