Fields that will help you on your daily job

Are there fields that will keep you going on your daily job? My job makes me miserable but I can’t quit now. So, looking for fields that will make my daily job bearable, can’t believe I’m saying this but actually enjoy your work?

Any field on the lines of Karma Yogi?

2 Likes

Knight mindset

5 Likes

The Unbreakable.

3 Likes

totally forgot about this.

Childlike Wonder - revamp excitement if your job used to be something you enjoyed

Tower of Power (based on testimonials) - energy and help for whatever purpose you need; maybe ask for divine support

Saturn - for responsibility, for discipline, for stuff you don’t want to do but have to

Hope and Happiness

Those are more for pushing through:

Essence of Faith and Prayer / Michael Mandala / Excalibur / Spear of Destiny / Hand of Glory - if you need some divine support to get you through it

Guided meditation unlock full potential - if you don’t believe you can push through obstacles, this one might help dissolve those beliefs

Unbreakable - attracts people who want to help you, who support you, and gives you internal confidence and assurance

Coyote Totem

Knight

maybe (I don’t have those so I just go by testimonials/description) :
Woven World Contentment
Woven World’s Million
Reach for the Stars Tag
Flight to Fight -
Navigator of Awe
New Perspectives
The Unexpected (maybe)

if coworkers are the reason:
Plasma Flower
Torus weaved respect
The welcomed
The protected righteous
Emperor / Empress
Or some type of shielding

A small advice for new beginnings: if you successfully quit your job I would recommend one of those ritual audios like vastu homam along with one of these: etheric cord cutter, rite of passage, a dream of purity, higher self connection, negentropic fool, radical positive change, crucible of the past, capital Governance (money related)

6 Likes

Thanks, it could also be the burnout. Hope Captain will make one field that will help with the burnout at work.

Maybe he will.

Until then this thread could help: https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/advice-for-burnout/

1 Like
2 Likes