Fields time management

Hello everyone,

I was wondering how often should we listen to Sapien fields and what is best. I have been listening almost everyday since 2020 and quite a lot… I wonder if I should take a break because I feel like I have created a psychological crutch…I don’t even remember the last time I went a day without fields.

Blessings!

“How often”? Generally, 10 minutes of each field, 2-3x a day, is sufficient. You can find more specific guidelines in the description of some of the individual fields as well as in our Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated).

But then you seem to change your question on us. Did you mean “how long”? If you did, the rule of thumb there is until your issue has come to a satisfying conclusion for you. Until you are “healed,” however you define that for you.

Well, tell us more about this, if you’d like some help troubleshooting this. This is not such a “bad” thing if, during this time, you’ve been listening and healing a ton of issues, right? Maybe you had a big list of things you wanted improvement in (that’s all right; been there) and you’ve been crossing them off your list, one by one by one. You see what I’m getting at?

For example, when you say this

and you’re meaning you’ve been trying to work on everything on your long list all at once since that time, yeah, that can be an unproductive way of using these fields. It’s been said, in many places on this forum, that when it comes to fields, less is more. But maybe you hadnb’t yet heard that from us.

You may need to prioritize and focus your listening.

Then, go for it. Listen to your guidance and take a break from your fields. The world isn’t going to stop spinning on its axis. Your fields will be there for you when you want to resume them.

Take a break and see what you experience.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I fully grasp it.

So, for example:

• a 3:30 minutes field, 3x would be 10:30 minutes. In this case, 10:30 minutes would be suffice for the day?

• in case of 10 minutes field, just this field 1x would be suffice for the day?

I’m a bit confused on this regard. Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your reply!

I never had any serious issues and in fact my latest tests and mri’s xray’s show perfect health.

I discovered Sapien because I was feeling tired and was looking for something for my adrenala,then it evolved into me wanting to lose weight,then I had some anxiety and then Covid happened.

I’m super grateful because they all do help,some more than others BUT I think I always listened to way too many…you are right that less is more but I could never keep it under just 5.

For instance now I listen to 4x ear inflammation for my inner ear(vestibular balance and coordination),4x sinus throat(the new one),4x fungus and 4x Attention and Focus.

Then it’s 2x spinal tapper and 1 hour of Joint regeneration.

Throughout the day I may play some Quadible or Ninad Music.

Oh also 4x nerve damage help.

But I guess my point is I may have overloaded myself…I do feel tired sometimes.

I’m trying to solve my balance issues that may be spine related or post covid related yet no one knows(extensive medical exams) and after that I intend to cut way back and even take a break.

I also just purchased Microkinesi therapist and the Smart Reiki and I was thinking those plus DNA repair could be a minimal list…

I’m working on my mindset without fields.
I intend to feel my best again and i will!:muscle:t4::heartpulse:

I think that, despite my clumsy phrasing, you’re getting it! So, let’s work through this together.

Yes, your examples would suffice for a listening session. And, if you want, you can listen to 2-3 of these sessions per day.

So, you could your examples in the morning and evening, or morning-noon-evening, if you wanted. And that’s enough. Does that make more sense now? (If not, ask some more questions and we’ll get there!)

(BTW, if you’re curious, I’m not pulling this out of my hat. I’m basing this off the information given to us in Sammy’s FAQ.)

2 Likes

So, you have been crossing things off of your list over that period of time. Good for you! So, these 3 years of listening have been productive for you. Isn’t that good to acknowledge?

That’s fine. That happens. And the nice thing about this is that you’re in control of this. You can listen to as many or as few fields as you’d like.

At this point, I’m not sure what you’re reaching for in this conversation. Did you get what you were wanting?

1 Like

Like I said,I’m beyond grateful. I just wanted to hear from more people and how much they listen to fields and whether they have taken breaks or advise taking them.
Just testimonials.

Maybe I’m wrong again, but I understood that listening to a field 2-3 times was for the whole day (24 hours), not for 1 listening session. I have 3 different stacks and I usually listen to each once a day.

If not, listening to a field 2-3 times in 1 session, if you do 3 sessions a day equals 6-9 times of 1 audio in a day.

Do I understand correctly? Thanks!

That’s great!