Fields to help with getting out of your comfort zone

Hello beautiful people,
I am asking for some advice on basically getting out of your comfort zone, an example of this is socializing. I can socialize pretty well but if I don’t know someone I don’t really speak that much or we’ll. Any tips to get out of the comfort zone and just go speak to people?

2 Likes

I have no recommendations for fields, what comes to my mind is Shielding 3.0 NFT, because it made me feel very secure and protected, and therefore possibly easier to get out of my comfort zone. But it’s just my subjective opinion, I’m not sure if your problem is fear, low self-esteem, or that you don’t know what to speak to other people.

In my opinion, socialization or speaking to people is a habit, just do it frequently and it will become a norm for you. Start with some small goal, for example, going to an event without knowing anyone. Next time, go to such events and ask one person one question that you have prepared. Next time, two people, and so on. Just keep your goals very simple and easy, and over time, you’ll learn how to approach and speak to people.

6 Likes

Fight to fight comes to mind but I’m not sure.

My combo for socializing is negentropic fool-the star-unexpected gifts. Aventurine makes some people react to you, others not so much…depends if they resonate with it I think.

My rec is listen to spiritual audios…they may make you introspective but then when you feel social people will melt for you (true self of others :wink:)

I also ask my dragon servitor to give us the best combined presence (for those that may sense the dragon) to have the best possible interaction happening in the best possible way (for the highest good of all, etc).

Or use the comfort field…no need to get out of your comfort zone then.

And a tip is…talk about them. People’s favourite subject is themselves and they are experts at it…they will feel confident. They will also give you lots of threads to pull. Basically reveal themselves to you. This will also show you who is a possible manipulator, if you are both trying to make the other talk about themselves.

Talk about their childhood. Children are pure connection. You want to connect with someone, you access their inner child. Your inner childs having things in common is a better predictor of rapport than having things in common as adults. They will open up too.

Also talk about dumb topics then give a deep analysis about it. This sets up a pattern where people will give more importance to your words and be willing to talk about deep subjects cause they will want your view on them.

Lastly, be vulnerable…no damage control. Is pure hell but also the only way to have the best relationships and life experiences. Have fun too over all.

P.S: Forgot loving-kindness meditation or setting up a win-win intention before interacting. In your mind think “I wish you happiness”, and a high concept of them. Like, before you get to see their shadow side xD think in your mind “this is a brilliant and beautiful person blablabla”. Give it a try.

I did this once with a young man and he went from looking like a dangerous guy to looking welcoming…I got visual edits even…like eyebrows were darker when I thought he was dangerous. Our brains edit reality a lot, and you may get just what you expect.

3 Likes

Start small and casual. Dont get into “deep” convos.

As duongtho88 posted, it is a habit, but it is also a skill, that u get better with, as u do it more frequently.

Start by talking to someone, for example waiting for a bus/train near you.
Seek someone who would be receptive. (if they are on the phone, or look like they are involved with texting or reading material, dont bother.) There are usually people that arent doing either that would look receptive.
Dont initially try to get into “deep” subject matter, this is just a casual convo.
Dont stand too close to the person while u are talking, give them personal space.
LISTEN to what the other person says to you and respond accordingly. (Many people spend too much time thinking of a response to really listen to what the other person is saying)
Dont make it too personal.
Dont take it personally if they arent interested in talking even casually, just “move on”. (Maybe they are thinking about their problems, or what they need to do at work)

This is a skill, that needs to be learned and practised to become proficient .
(Just like learning to drive or to ride a 2 wheeled bike are physical skills, (that also involve judgement) this is a social skill that u become better with practise)

I would think any fields that increase your self confidence would help.

*Charisma and Glamour
This is an older one:

5 Likes