Fields to listen to on LSD?

I had a physical detox all along

2 Likes

Try some pranic swirls bro…

Don’t worry you’ll feel better soon :slightly_smiling_face:

You can play crucible again if you’d like, never hurts to play it again when you’re detoxing :)

3 Likes

Oh and don’t forget to drink water, you usually forget to drink/eat when you’re tripping… Could be just milk dehydration… Don’t worry, it won’t sober you up either

2 Likes

lol the trip is over man as soon as i got this realization. I’m just here energetically drained faced with myself. thanks for the attention

1 Like

trip is beginning now no worries will keep up to date

2 Likes

Have fun man!

Here’s some brain candy for your trip :)

Edit: oops just saw you liked the post haha I’d still read it again though, never know what deeper stuff you may uncover on the second time round

7 Likes

feeling much more stable emotionally thank you for your concern :hugs: was very honorable and sweet.

2 Likes

Do you guys have any tips for a first timer ?
I microdosed many times and now I feel like I’m ready for a full dose (100ug)

I think making sure the environment is clean with ye old negentropic Harmonizer and blessing for the earth and home might be good .
And then listen to some of the audios listed here while wearing Intercession and shielding tags .
Can magi capture the energy of a trip ?

The wolf experience is awesome, but I nigut save that fir a later trip.

For a bad trip I keep some cyproheptadine, its a OTC allergy medication, which can stop a trip because it’s a 5ht2a serotonin antagonist .

2 Likes

A safe environment is the most important tip
100ug isnt difficult to handle especially when you have experience with microdose
I recommend trying to draw something thats fun when you in your creator mode:)

2 Likes

Thanks ! Drawing is a good idea .

Do you bring a notebook to write down your thoughts?

Bro do you have any of the vibes series or light and vibrational guidance?

What is your goal coming out of this trip?

This is a good idea i wish i did but that the thing is, even if i want to write some thing, the moment i write, (since every moment feels like an eternity) I’m already thinking of a billion other things lol

2 Likes

No only have soul resto core …

I first want to get a feel for how a full trip feels like to see if I want to do it again .

Also a More positive outlook on life, better defined goals for the future, maybe more clarity about some traumatic events in the past.

1 Like

I did that while microdosing and it feels like somebody else wrote those thoughts lol

1 Like

If you could, invest in VoDL or VoT if you want to go all out all out lol (light and vibrational is the one you really want though)

First and foremost, loop outlook retrainer, fields have a lasting effect it seems on LSD and this will ensure you have s good rest of your trip and will also give you a more positive out look on life

Loop some divine love, (at some point of the trip)

If you want to deal with traumas, be ware, it’s kinda tough but really worth it in the long run… But this is your first time, so idk if that’s exactly what you want to experience on your first time … shamanic medicine blend+ PTSD help would work best for that

Do you want to experience enlightenment or an ego death?

Listen to Imaginarium divine and ask your higher self some questions for clarity on goals on the future and and traumatic events in the past … Listen to emotional release and/or trauma release when things get tough asking about traumatic events

1 Like

Also my personal and emotional support is an amazing field you should definitely look into investing to for clarity on traumatic events

That, shamanic medicine blend and PTSD is all You need for this stuff

1 Like

No but I try this for the next trip thats a good idea too

1 Like

Portal fields on lsd is interesting too
Try this out maybe and tell us how it was :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks man , i might purchase one of those

I think I will leave the trauma release for a later time. More importantly I want to focus on becoming more social again and shielding myself less .

I think the cruciable might be good as well .

1 Like

Flower of life , wolf experience, whale experience, plant kingdom , stone henge portal ,angelic intercession, slow down /speed up perception of time , self love and acceptance, forgiveness, Avalon, higher self connection, synesthesia, grounding , love graviton , depths of your souls, parental love …

They’re all interesting :smiley:

2 Likes