Fix brain v2

Well, besides the fact that an increase in awareness is most likely a problem because autistic people are hypersensitive and are naturally overwhelmed by their environnements.

Let’s address the bad subliminals, someone already mentioned the auric body cleanse, you will find some subconscious cleaning tools here too. If you want to try it, Quadible integrity has a field meant to reverse the negative effects of subliminals and frequencies.

Cutting etheric cords and strengthening your auric body will do you most good.

Also, the stimulation from whatever frequencies will probably be relieved at least partially by the autism treatment audio… it’s useful not just for autism people but that’s not quite a coincidence since autism and overstimulation work the same way hence back to the first paragraph of this post linking increased awareness with the original autistic hyper stimulation.

Have a good day

PS: maybe when you are older, when you do decide that you want to fix your deeper disability, you can refer to the post I shared earlier.

1 Like

Hence why the first thing I did was talk about trauma and fixing your ongoing issues as they stand today however they may have been caused :slight_smile:

it could be trauma mechinism although it does not contridict that i’m definetly more aware to what i was
and i see good and bad and that’s why I don’t feel pleasure like I used to
If there is something i’ve learned
it does not matter how intellegece you have
a person could not fix their mental health by their own, they need people to do that because they don’t see themselves in outer precpective correctly

They need others because it’s a hardwire need deep in your brain that stimulates specific brain areas and neuroreceptors not to mention the inherent sexual needs or the primitive feeling of safety and belonging which everyone feels at least subconsciously. Autistic or not.

Their is such a thing as attachment issues but that’s another discussion.

1 Like

hope in the future a field that can help my specific issue can help
.thank you for advice

right now I’ll put the links here
so others could see

oh
maybe i’m missunderstood because I don’t use Punctuation

No, I misread it that sentence.
I’m not sure if you edited it, but either way.
You can ignore.

There most likely already is.

no you didn’t
I edited it because I realized late
maybe
that was the caused
of the whole missunderstood the whole time

so now, the whole time I didn’t understand what you really meant ?
That’s the story

lmao

Have good day sir

You too XD

Punctuation

1 Like

thanks for the how to stop thinking video , i really needed it :smiley:

1 Like

you welcome.
Personaly I yet to implement that “focus between words” on others speech.
Another tip I can give you is. When you overthink or wonder, that’s when you lose control over your pre-frontal cortex.

So a few days ago I realized that the “mindfulness” thing that a lot of modern mental health teaches, is actually concrete and it can make you gain back control over the pre-frontal cortex!

most of people with ADHD myself included are visual thinkers, and that means that we wonder a lot as it’s the dominated default mode of thinking, we don’t usually think in words, which from one had, makes us inovators, but in the other hand if it’s not balanced with verbal thinking, it might cause all of the classical mental health issues that we know… That’s why there are also memory recall issues… Having asd or depression only not that bad but having ADHD and OCD comorbity is like playing life in hard mode.

So when you catch yourself losing focus, wondering, overthinking, illogical etc… all you need to do is to start describing yourself in the head what you think in words in the moment, then what you’re doing right now.
start with what you see, then symbols, textures, color, actions, really describe
the entire mental image

the more you do that the more you will gain control over your mind and not the opposite!