Flash Gumroad Sale 19/04/24

I was just wondering if there will be a sale coming soon :smiley:
Im torn between getting Formula of Balance and Plasma Fluant.
My main focus is nervous system healing

There is flash sale ongoing now

1 Like

I was confused as well. I thought this was the previous one, my eye didn’t catch the different date and title the first few times the topic came up. I bet a lot of people still don’t know about this sale.

1 Like

Oh I know. I think my wording was a bit confusing lol

1 Like

yeah, pay attention to the title. It will tell you guys the date. Also, this is a flash sale so not going to last more than 24 hrs. See the description.

I thought there won’t be any sale for long, lol.

Thanks @Captain_Nemo!

One step closer towards my goals and perfect health!

1 Like

What are you getting?

1 Like

A bit longer list, but some key takeaways would be Productivity Powerhouse, Lead Oil of Saturn, Mitochondria Protector, Plasma Flower and Alpha-lipoic acid. And may consider more, lol.

The last one is great for nerves btw.

How about you?

You do you. Spending that much money is forbiden by my DNA lol. My main focus is healing so I have to think deep about this one. There are a lot of fields for this purpose.
Maybe one of the most expensive ones as suggested by JAAJ

1 Like

You’re thinking of Manhattan Opus, aren’t you? :)

I think it may be one of the greatest for nerve healing.

Correct, Im between OM, Plasma Fluant and Formula of Balance.
Do you have any of those?

2 Likes

I have all except for OM.

And? What are your thoughts about those? :)

1 Like

OM: cannot rly say.

Plasma Flaunt: I have integrated it to my automated playlist very long ago, when I was resolving different stuff a bit, so rly hard to say at this point.

Formula of Balance: That’s one pretty good, I seem to have gotten a mild boost in healing and balancing my nervous system.

And my top one, after which I saw the most progress in regards to nerve and brain stuff combined is Manhattan Opus.

3 Likes

Super. Thank you for your imput

1 Like

I just got Formula of Balance :balance_scale:, Formula of Well Being :sun_with_face: and Fitness Motivation Booster :muscle: on the sale! Thank you @Captain_Nemo ! :slight_smile: :pray:

9 Likes

Thank you for this sale! Ive bought PF and FOB :smiley: Pretty excited to start listening :D

4 Likes

Got 3 fields :relieved:

5 Likes

Don’t know if I should get the facial remodeling, social bonder or any other manhattan brain fields

Gotta 4 Fields:

:sunny: Plasma Flaunt
:sunny: Environmental Eco Harmony
:sunny: Sun Alchemy Oil
:sunny: Waven Worlds Contentment

Thanks to Captain, to have chance integrate these gems in my Life and Soul Path

12 Likes