Thank you @Captain_Nemo

13 Likes

Thank you :pray:

10 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo !! :blush:

13 Likes

source

11 Likes

Thank you for the offer. Got PMHC and Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna and navagraha homam

11 Likes

Oh noo, Paypal with Gumroad isn’t working anymore :’( has anybody an idea?

It is! Its tricky sometimes

Open Gumroad on a web search not through any of the posts on the forum

Make sure you sign in your gumroad account

Make sure your card is linked and the email to your paypal is the correct one showing in the little box when you are at the check out.

If nothing then erase all cookies and cache and saved passwords on your phone yup or computer

Then try again

6 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions Luna :slight_smile:

Nothing worked, tried everything I’m possible to do​:see_no_evil: the regular and only way till now: log in->discover - >sapien medicine – > click on the shopping wagon and then checkout don’t work :grin: could be that I have to wait for something or buy something on teespring hmm, will wait till Saturday and try again and again… Want the quasi crystal and the supporter… Flipped the coin several times and it said that’s the two I need… Hmm… :grin:

3 Likes

You can also message Sammy and send to his paypal directly he has offered that when it doesnt work on the website

5 Likes

Thank you again🤗

2 Likes

Guys I made a silly mistake, in my haste and excitement in purchasing a new field I forgot to add the discount code :man_facepalming: But its only about $10 difference anyways and a lesson to my overeager self for the next sale :joy:

These fields are already heavily discounted and I managed to pick up StBiceps yesterday using the discount!

So thankyou for the sale Captain, grateful as always :pray:

12 Likes

Gumroad card payment is not working. Tried after clearing history and cookies too. I’ve messaged Sammy about any alternative payment methods.
Idk why though. I’ve set my card to international usage. (Non US citizen) and it worked when I bought Curse Remover and Caoital Governance during last sale

1 Like

Does anyone know whether there will be a Cyber Monday or Black Friday discount?

There have been holiday sales in the past, but I don’t “know” what is planned for this year.

2 Likes

I don’t know for sure of course, last year there was one :) also there was one for Christmas

6 Likes

Hi @MonkeyOwl, I hope so and if there is one where do we get notified?

Thee’s usually a new threard created where Captain or Sammy announce it, or you’ll get a email, or a new message in this threard , or often it is two of three ways you get notified

4 Likes