Flexing thread

Ok I know it’s hypocritical to title this thread “Flexing” in the Spirituality category lol, but I was curious to see other people’s spiritual “credentials” are.

For me personally, I am attuned to Usui Reiki lvl. 2 (possibly 3, though my mother can’t fully remember) since I was around 2 years old, and I am also attuned to the full system of Shamballa as well.
I also underwent a Wiccan baptism/initiation as a newborn.

Anyways, what fancy titles do you all have?

4 Likes

Jesus, what am I reading !?

So, while my mom was dropping me to kindergarten, some parents were doing voodoo on their child to give them superpowers…
Must be cool

About fancy titles…
I’ve been a « regular » (trust level 3) on the Sapien med forum. So, I’m supposed to know the basics.

19 Likes

Whattt I also did 3 levels of reiki when I was 20or so.
I’m wondering though… if you learnt it when you were 2… Can you use it? Do you remember anything? Or did you re-learn?

5 Likes

You’re in Shamballa school? The one run by Jon? Tell me more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I never personally took any official classes. My mom did, and she had gotten the attunements originally, and then she used the manuals to attune myself later on.

You don’t really “learn” Reiki from what I understand. You simply experience it and awakenedto its energies. All you need are two key key ingredients (or even arguably one), those being the awareness of reiki and the attunement to it. With those, reiki is able to flow freely. I haven’t commited any of the symbols to memory, but I can identify the basic ones like the Power symbol. I don’t really need it in order to channel the energy anyways.

2 Likes

I’ve been attuned to so many Reiki systems so far, lost count haha…First got Usui Reiki from Diane Stein and then lost count.

It helped to be friends with Dream (who at one point offered various attunements - these are all not Reiki, they are Dream’s own systems) and Ole Gabrielson (who started a bunch of different Reiki systems like Kundalini Reiki etc.) :smiley:

19 Likes

i think you probably would have the biggest flex here if you made a list :grin:

8 Likes

Yes I meant the symbols. In the end if you can feel the energy and can tell it’s reiki, then not much else matters.

3 Likes

This reminded me, I definitely should start practicing drawing the symbols!

1 Like

The problem though is, like a used slipper, I may have done this and that and learned a hundred things, but how much distance have I covered vs walked in circles? Probably not much… haha

So, while I have learned much, I have hardly done any justice to my great teachers (who taught an idiot like me compassionately) by my mediocre practice, but I keep trying… :sunglasses: The saying that empty vessels make a lot of noise does apply to me often haha

15 Likes

You’re very humble.

15 Likes

Now I don’t want to brag, but sometimes when I sing, dogs howl, and it starts to rain.

16 Likes

Maybe attuned to Crystalization and Become the Healer too :smiley:
For sure a nice presentation to the world !!

7 Likes

they call me master meditator

17 Likes

No they don’t

11 Likes

2 Likes

download

13 Likes

Uhh… First rank reiki at 5 or something.

I know Kung Fu.

4 Likes

Well this is timely, but I’m getting re-attuned to Usui reiki today! I never even said anything before and my mom decided to bring it up today.

UPDATE: i got it. It’s currently integrating and I’m a bit shaky, but otherwise I feel great

6 Likes

Anybody know about the Gaiadon heart? My mom did it before I was born, and she’s planning to have me do it next weekend!

1 Like