Flight to Fight NFT

what is the difference between the alchemized version and the other version if anyone interested in explaining?

4 Likes

How does this nft compare with the black panther? Testimonials welcome!

1 Like

Does this nft come with a separate audio that is different than the original $5 track?

1 Like

This purchase is “just” for an NFT (as of 1/21)

5 Likes

good morning
I bought
Flight to Fight NFT
I can’t get the image out of ghost
could you please give it to me
I asked the buyer, and I’m waiting
thank you

Is it not on the NFTs original Image Download thread?

no
I searched ; ,from the computer I have avif files,
I can’t find anything to open them.
it doesn’t matter, someone will help me

Original image:

https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmV8uMawt6Eq77XSSVWSdxe7eZQ5TWiYkCk2E2oViVBeCF

2 Likes

4 Likes

He is not there ,
I’ll take yours
he is great thank you very much

Is the picture a mandala ?

From the description:

“Limited Edition energetic NFT art”

So yes, it is an NFT.

3 Likes

whenever I click the link in my phone and laptop it says failed to open page :roll_eyes:

how else can i get the image? i got the nft from a trade

2 Likes

anyone know?

the audio is for physical flight to fight and the alchemical for energetic? like the revision series?

This is the difference

2 Likes

:pray:🫶

1 Like

Occasionally I would start doubting this field but as time passes I find myself more fearless, my nervous system isn’t so disturbed after being around people and is way more robust, social interactions have been much easier. It’s crazy how easily I can go back to balance in the midst of stressful situations. Really glad I stuck with it!!

26 Likes

Ive now got a tiger a smilodon and a Jaguar, lions courage if I want to use it and ofc Thor. What a time to be alive…

What is fear ?

6 Likes

Anybody else pairing flight to fight with smilodon bones or Thor or Jaguar totem ?

3 Likes