Flight to Fight

Captain is one of the few people that I trust.

yeah I think this field should fix up all of our fight/flight problems, just need somebody to confirm lolll @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

usually the names are self-descriptive from dream so I guarantee you that this is what it’s meant for

4 Likes

Yup, we must wait for a brief description and use limit from Dream and team

3 Likes

The beat is dope
It reminds me of the music that plays at Hakkasan at FountainBleu sometimes lol
So random but it does.

4 Likes

Since it is called Flight to Fight and not flight or fight, then perhaps it will help one to not get afraid and choose Flight and run away from ones problems and instead give one courage and choose Fight and face ones problems, either outside or inside problems?

6 Likes

that could also be true

1 Like

I think a good idea would be just to wait lol

3 Likes

yeah lmao

2 Likes

Hi, in what format did you download it?

Better Flac or Mp3?

Upgrado system upgraduuuu

I think it works for what you want. @Shivy-SzN

15 Likes

Holy shit, thank you man

1 Like

is that what you felt?

1 Like

Yeah its what i felt

10 Likes

lmao, but fr, very happy to see it helping fight/flight

1 Like

That doesn’t matter but I did mp3

1 Like

Thanks bro,
I will try the Flac format.

I wish you all the best.

yep
you know it.

:mechanical_arm:

24 Likes

This one works really great, I can feel a big difference in my constant inner fight or flight response.
I looped it for a few hours yesterday and was able to feel more calm, relaxed and at ease than in a very long time, and I had some very nice dreams were I was able to feel deep connections with different people in my life, something that I almost never feel otherwise. Thank you @Captain_Nemo :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Wonderful, can’t wait for the description!!!

7 Likes

Listened yesterday twice + today twice, morning and afternoon.

Usually when I frequent places like supermarket or driving my car, my fight and flight switch on and start feeling uncomfortable… (Who has this issue knows what I am talking about)

Today I felt differently, no social anxiety I was driving and didn’t thought about the worst case scenario that will happen in my mind.

Less negative thoughts and more courage.

I will update, it’s early to give a definitive testimonial.

Thank you so much Captain :pray:

Much gratitude.

28 Likes