Flippers and Finders - Buy Low/Sell High for ANY item - Dropshippers, White-Labels, Find-Repair-Sell, any store owner

Note:

I am posting this now to get discussion going now.

The purpose is to have more ideas contributed so the concept can be more fully fleshed out.

That being said, I will not be able to fully participate in the group or bring it to a conclusion until my other projects are complete.

If someone would like to take this concept and lead the group until conclusion, that is fine as long as we are all in agreement.

Otherwise, for me to lead this group, it will not officially begin until my other projects are complete, which may take some weeks.

The goal of this community project is to enhance all aspects of business that are related to what one can refer to as finding and flipping:

Finding items for a low cost to resell them for a higher cost (or keep, if you choose).

People this can benefit:

Anyone who owns any store that resells items
Those that are looking to create their own brand from an item (White-label)
Those who do drop shipping
Finding and flipping items (cell phones, clothes, cars, furniture) from marketplaces (eBay, OfferUp, Craigslist, yard sales, etc)
Those who participate in auctions, such as car auctions, and others
Those who find broken or damaged items to resell

In this way this field will be perfect for those who are professionals, those who want to start a side-gig to supplement their income, or even people who don’t want to resell: you’re just looking for good items!

Proposed aspects of this NFT:

The ability to source the highest “qualities” in your materials.

“Quality” in this sense means whatever qualities you find desirable. If the best quality for your brand is simply price, then you’ll find the cheapest items. If quality means the actual value that this item will bring, then that is what you will find. If its a mixture, then you’ll find that. Whatever makes most sense for your particular business.

You will find the best places to acquire items at the best prices with the best value.

“The Knowing”

The ability to know if an item is worth your time or not.

Where I imagine this helping the most is knowing what items will actually sell after you purchase them, and when buying broken/damaged items.

For example, knowing what items will sell could be used for a hobbyist thrift-shopper. You find a number of vintage clothes that you have no clue about and aren’t your style. Still, you get this odd feeling that they will be profitable so you purchase them. After some research, you’re able to sell for 2x the price.

Knowing what items are broken/damaged, but could be repaired could be used for someone who goes to car auctions. You never know exactly what is wrong with the car until you’ve actually purchased it and had it inspected. This would give you a certain mystical knowing of what cars have problems that you can afford to repair and then sell later.

Along with the mystical knowing aspect of this, it will also include a very practical aspect of you learning to do research. It may pull you to the exact materials that help best identify good items that go for good prices.

Always Finding:

You will find yourself being drawn to people, places, events that bring items that you are interested in.

This may just be you walking down the street and noticing a store that happens to be selling something that you know is worth way more than it is. Someone may casually bring something up that enhances your business. You may visit a website that has exactly what you’re looking for.

Drawing customers to your items:

This will bring those who are looking for what you are selling to you, and make your items stand out in a way that makes them purchase.

A helpful network:

For many businesses to exist in this space, you need a network of people.

Those who do white-label products are still in charge of their branding, marketing, and other aspects of their business.

If you’re doing car auctions, you will need a trustworthy and knowledgeable mechanic.

As your business grows, certain aspects of things may best be taken care of by others.

For example, if you repair and sell phones bought from people, eventually the act of sourcing the phones and repairing them may be too much for you to do all at once. In this case, the field would help you find someone who is reliable to find phones on your behalf, while you repair them, or vice versa.

This is just a sample list. I’m going to go and watch Spider Man now lol, and will update this thread with further ideas.

10 Likes

I like it!

3 Likes

Please do, keep doing whatever you’re doing to bring more ideas lol.

7 Likes

Hmm, kinda like a spidey-sense for valuable items

5 Likes

yes please Im in…

3 Likes

I’m interested! But I’ll let you know if i can fully invest myself in this soon, ill consult my business partner about how deep we’ll get into this in the future

I’m here thinking about buy some real cheap alternatives to popular items online with my business partner and reselling it on our own website at reasonable prices

I wonder how this would play out lol

3 Likes

How would you guys feel if we combined this with the passive income project currrently going on? This community project in particular had low levels of participation and this concept fits in extremely well with what the passive income project is already doing. In fact, most of us are already in that project already :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I support this!

4 Likes

I will have the passive income project invite everyone who had supported before and did not get in into the group.

We will also add this concept to the passive income group.

7 Likes

This one sounds cool. I have some ideas. This is a great concept in any time.

3 Likes

Hey @wonderwandering this NFT is actually complete. It was incorporated into the passive income group.

@SammyG please lock this thread.

5 Likes