Focus Meets Attention (reworked; now inclusive no longer ADHD specifically) Enrollment: Open

This group will work under a close group system
(if you’re shy you can PM me, totally fine)
Very excited

7 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

re-interested

1 Like

ah ha
sorry

1 Like

I’m very interested! I hope I’m not too late to be included :-)

(Also I think this is my first reply on this forum, even though I own quite a lot of fields, but I never shared my experiences. So I seem like a newbie, but I promise I’m not. Just wanted to include that in case that could be a reason not to be added to the project…)

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums blue dream ;)

4 Likes

Hi, Bluedream!
Angel white welcome

4 Likes

Oh hi!
Im sorry
I cant lead this project or any project anymore due to me problem reasons

Anyways.
This was supposed to target those with adhd - because adhd is horrible. There’s something called inability to focus and not pay attention and then adhd. Pop culture minimizes it, not really the point but it might make it harder for yall to conceptualize just how agonizing adhd can be.

Those with it understand
Watching TV isn’t pleasure; it’s very hard to focus
It’s
Easy to just stare and not snap out of it
During an exam know the answers but just cant get yourself to not stay on task which is simply bubbling in the MC on the answer sheet

Simple tasks. Are not simple.
And thanks to digital technology it’s so much harder than before

I was hoping this could provide us some relief because it’s hard to function .
I mean
Living is hard. But Knowing what you need to do to succeed - but stil can’t seem to do or get done because of adhd
Is just a slap in the face that just hurts.

Anyways.
As vague as I may be I kept this private first due to the youknowwhat situation for SM
Clearly that’s changed however.
Feel free to take it under your own reign
anyone

3 Likes

Hi there,

thank you so much for your answer!
Yeah, I have it, so I know how you feel! It’s horrible enough to struggle with it on a daily basis, but it makes it so much worse that others can’t even imagine how it affects literally everything…
I have gotten better with treatment, but the level I’m at right now is nowhere close to where I want to be. Struggling everyday is not something I want to do for the rest of my life…

With the way you’re describing it, it seems like it’s really making your life like playing on the hardest level but not finding the control to actually play… if you know what I mean…

Sadly, I have no experience at all in leading such a project or how it’s even done. If anyone is interested and has more experience, feel free to message me or reply here, I would love to help and bring this project to life.

(I don’t actually know what you mean by SM, never heard that term.)

1 Like

Hi
A new project was released called Mental Health
(i do not know nor own, so this is just my speculative guess)
i’d think it would cover the neurochemical stuff of it

And then the person who made the field is really thorough and does a bunch of things i dont think there are humanly terms/words for (yet) but the more i contemplate- and i emphasize the I since it’s just a hypothesis -
it might be the golden ticket to not just adhd but any of its other comorbidities
Killing 10 birds with one stone

sm= sapien med

2 Likes

I still would like a field that addresses adhd specifically. If this project is ever resumed, let me know.

2 Likes

Same here

Maybe you could post it again? It won’t let me delete this :/
Yay that’s great

1 Like

You guys can start another thread and maybe a mod can delete this?
I wish I could delete all my things on here but I can’t lol

But before that does anyone have the psychology nft and has it helped with your adhd?

@wonderwandering might be up for the job.
A NFT to manage ADHD symptoms would be amazing.

1 Like