For Healing

Dear friends,

I had a traffic accident last year and with it came a lot of facial wounds, I actually had several open wounds in my face. Those have become scars, it’s healing but literally parts of the skin were ripped of.

What’s best for me to heal this?

I was considering Skin Regeneration, Scar Tissue Healing and Repair, lastly Plasma Glass Skin.

Any suggestions from experienced users?

I want to get to fully heal my face now that the wounds are still in the process of healing, I’m sure it is possible. It was bad but I have been using some of the fields and things have been improving greatly.

Also how often do you suggest I listen, and the amounts?

Kind regards,
Pythagoras

4 Likes

I was also thinking perhaps the Gluthathione field because it is supposed to help with skin discolouration.

The wounds are still red but parts of it have healed and turned into white skin. Other parts a little bit purple (especially the raised scar), I have been exposed to sunlight too, and I want to make sure the wounded skin merges back in colour with the normal skin so that no traces of the accident are left!

3 Likes

I’m sorry this has happened to you. I’d definitely recommend Skin Scarring Repair :point_down:

Though I personally haven’t used it, it was designed to treat the issues you are experiencing. Additionally, the testimonials are very encouraging. From the video, it is recommended to be used 2-3 times every day.

For added extra healing, it may be a wise decision to perhaps invest in the new Plasma Flaunt field:

@Beltloop has done energy testing and there seems to be a good chance Skin Scarring Repair was included within the audio in addition to all the other goodies in the field.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m currently using Skin Scarring Repair, Plasma Glass Skin, and Skin Regeneration.

Not sure about that field you shared — what is it supposed to do @Lawton, how will it help to heal?

2 Likes

The Plasma Flaunt is the upgraded version of the Plasma Protocol with a lot of additions. It is the best healing field out right now - it is what Plasma does. It has the capability to greatly heal and rejuvenate the body. There are testimonials that indicate its effectiveness with helping the skin, that’s why I think it would pair extremely well with any healing protocol. I’d suggest you read the threads to get a better idea about its effectiveness and whether or not it would be a worthy investment for you (personally, i think it definitely is).

7 Likes

I agree with adding in
*Glutathione

Also I suggest using sunscreen on the effected areas if u want uniform skin color.

4 Likes

The smart stem cells seems good for it. But I think the plasma new one already covered smart stem cell in it

2 Likes

You could add to your stack the amniotic membrane field
It’s cheap and you can contact @SammyG to buy it.

4 Likes

Thank you for all the help guys, I truly appreciate it.

Do you think it will help with discolouration?

The Plasma Glass Skin I’m using also has another antioxidant which may be helpful (can’t remember which one)

Been using Plasma Glass Skin, Skin Scarring Repair, Skin Regeneration 2 loops each back to back in the evening — is that good?

I have that one but it was suggested I only use 3 physical fields for maximal efficiency is this correct?

I actually have it already but never had much success with it, not sure if it did anything to be honest.

My stack already has 3 maybe it is not so wise to add another one?

I’d love to get it and maybe swap it for one of the audios but it’s kinda expensive for me right now even though I feel like it’s fully worth the price (I’m broke lol).

Yes if you want to be more faster. It be much faster if you use specific audio with the same intention. Like skin fields.

2 Likes

They usually recommend 4 physical fields maximum for beginners .

For you since all the fields are targeted for the skin, IMHO 4 would be fine.
For best results listen every day and be persistent.
I find people “give up” way too early.

It takes TIME for your body to make the changes.

Yes, Glutathione helps and is good for skin/scar issues, for helping to even discolorations. Plus it helps the body in other ways.

Since u are broke, the 3 fields u mentioned originally plus Glutathione would be a good stack for this problems. (Perhaps in the future u could purchase Plasma Flaunt.)
Listen as recommended and according to tolerance.

I will add AGAIN to use a really good sunscreen daily on your face for best results and AVOID sun exposure on those areas.

(Many scars on my left lower leg)

3 Likes