For skin issues

I am someone with a sensitive skin ,I do have taken care of my skin for longer period of times. But few years back I all of sudden got a pimple,it didn’t bother me at first untill it grew big and much solid and it turned out to be a keloid. Which I found after studying it can appear to anyone and anywhere,but luckily it is only in one spot and am thankful for that part. I have been trying to get rid of it now for a while with doctors treatment including. I would love to know if any of the fileds can help me fix it forever.(am Going to start the energy course soon,to heal myself and everyone around me) Much appreciated if anyone can suggest me anything, Thank you !!

4 Likes

The plasma light and skin regeneration

3 Likes

To complement Imogen’s post (you can read the whole threads to see the progression):

Pro warning:

Be well soon @Sunkissed

4 Likes

I did try it in past but nothing really worked

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. I got to know about this well now.
Will go with the advice and check on it.
Thank you again

2 Likes

My pleasure :)

3 Likes

Hello there. I noticed that skin audio somehow makes it little worse. But i stopped listening after a while, so cant say if its the only reason.

I use daily plasma protocol, plasma audio and scar removal audio.

Scars are still getting smalller by the day. Its a long proces. You have to be patient.

Good luck buddy :heart:

4 Likes

I will use it like that then.
Cuz mine where going down with the treatment but k want to make it faster.
Also am going to start the course of energy awaking so it better be helping me first so that I can help people around me

2 Likes