For someone who is familiar in the matter: Is there a field to turn off the Lizard/ Reptilian brain,?

Lizard brain:

the part of the brain to which primitive, nonrational, or self-interested behavior is attributed.
“your lizard brain thinks the world is ending while your more rational side can see that you’re in no real danger”

I want to turn it off.

I am seeing women as objects.
I am wanting to be confrontational.
When I am like this I can drink and not feel drunk.
You can probably even taze me and I would withstand it.

The mana circuit field doesn’t change this about me.

This comes and goes for me. Specially if I workout right before bed time.

I am reaching out cause I am fcking stupid right now

1 Like

Bro, leave your brain alone, each part has its role.

The more primitive parts are all about survival and we don’t need to think or contemplate survival, we need to act, Fast; instincts have their role/place.

This is still a wild world.

1 Like
4 Likes

I feel that. Just trying to protect whatever morals this side of me ruins

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’ll give this a go

1 Like

Will take about a month of 2 listens a day, once first thing in the morning and once before bed, for the effects to begin to be tangible.

3 Likes

I’d suggest the Path to Wholeness.

Or if you want to do it more at your own pace and style, get The Malleable Ego + Subconscious Limits Removal 3.0.

Then pair this with a personal reflection, acceptance, and reintegration practice.

@SammyG made some great posts detailing the above practices.

The gist of it is, don’t fight or resist what you don’t like about yourself. Every version and “side” of you is valid and must be accepted in order to then be released. Highly recommended. Link below:

4 Likes

Hopefully this doesn’t come across as too “basic” but I see your struggle as the universal struggle. It may feel like it’s somehow “different” or that there’s something really wrong, but I guess I just want to point out your struggle is universal, even if your specifics are just specific to you.

And there’s no bad parts of you, just ones needing to be integrated with love. And the more we push things away, the more it rears its head to taunt us.
I’d say most of this is the aching part of you.
I’m sure you’ll get better field suggestions from other people, but I feel like just having someone to remind you this is normal is helpful in itself.
This is me preaching to myself just by sharing the reminder with you

Wishing you the best— it’s normal.

6 Likes

My idea is similar to Pano’s but I’ll share it anyway. And I agree with SoulStar33 that you need the survival parts. But I also see what you’re trying to accomplish.

I would use ego dissolution. And then right after, because it loosens up your sense of self, read something that espouses the kinds of person you want to be. Like a Thich Nhat Hanh book or maybe some Psalms or Proverbs etc. Whatever is on target for you.

4 Likes

Thank for your thoughtful input and recommendation

2 Likes

This is nice and if I was more mature in my self control and were more morally rich - your words would suffice.
You’re so on point that that’s the one place in life I want to be at. “Just breathe, it’s normal, its okay.” And I will be there one day.

2 Likes

Thank you. I keep a proverb as a background on my phone. I’ll read more and listen to this field.

2 Likes

It’s a paid field, but I feel shamanic medicine blend may benefit you.

There’s amygdala healing (fear release) in there, which I’m sore if you’re struggling, there’s something you’re fearing

I find that that one slowly chips away and heals a lot things, and it’s very gentle & cleansing

Just a thought for now or later

There’s also an amygdala healing field on YouTube! Trauma release is in shamanic medicine as well and that one is on YouTube too

1 Like

Hey man, it sounds like you are having a dark night of the soul which may last several months (or years) for some. Here are some tips (truths) for you to ease that process.

1. It is normal. It’s not your fault that you were/are the person that you are judging now.
  2. Change doesn’t have to be instant. It may be better if you mold your ego into a finer one over time. I had a very rapid ego death once but it didn’t stick with me so I had to establish my new way of doing things through practice over time.
  3. Change doesn’t have to be painful. Acceptance of the current reality without judgment and letting go of things gracefully is a skill that you can gain quite fast and start applying.
  4. Know that you are divinely supported in this journey because your vision is virtuous (serves the greater whole)
  5. Know that you are not the only one. What you’re going through has been walked by millions and millions, many times.
  6. Know that egodeath is also a beginning. Look on the brighter side.

With those in mind, I think the field you’re asking for is

4 Likes

That’s something of the most positive and openest thing anyone’s said to me.
&
Thank you for the recommended field.

3 Likes

Well, it’s easier to empathize after going through similar scenarios myself.
Take care, brother.

2 Likes

Appreciate ya

1 Like