Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

Can we use custom backgrounds or is it not possible to add ?

1 Like

Can you add Gumroad and Teespring icons to the Home page?

I mean here:

I think it is convenient to have it there rather to type Sapien Medicine Gumroad or Teespring every time! :grinning:

Thanks! :pray:

9 Likes

Suggestion to have an FAQ section, with set topics that can be a catchall for the usual questions that pop up all over the place. Then it will be easy for any member to flag, and have the mods sweep it into the appropriate pile.

“Greatest Hits” include:

• Listening With One Earphone
  • Speakers vs Earphones
  • Listening Volume
  • Does the quality of speakers matter
  • Sharing Fields with Others
  • Paypal / Checkout / Payment Issues
  • I Can’t Find the Email from Teespring
  • Is The Shop Open Now / When Will the Shop Open
  • Will you bring back ____ field/tag?
  • How Many Mandalas Can I Use
  • Can I Loop This

and much more!:grinning:

8 Likes

to have a react button to certain comments like if we hover over the like button we can react with emojis like :thinking: :man_shrugging: :heart_eyes: :joy:

a bit like what MF does and another cool feature they have is the owner of the thread can give one of the comments a tick to tell everyone that it was the Fix or solution

1 Like

I’d like to suggest that we create a Technical Support category, where we can include threads on how to work with the features of this forum as well as discussions about ordering issues.

That way we (and, by “we,” I’m meaning the hard-working @AkiraTheWild and the other moderators :laughing: ) can move the side conversations about ordering and payment issues from the field discussion threads. Not only will this help keep those discussion threads “cleaner” but will provide a one-stop repository of ideas that our Forum firends can use to troubleshoot their own issues as they’re waiting for their replies. (Because don’t we all want our new fields “Right Now!!!”? :rofl: )

1 Like

Forum guidelines for beginners

Exactly! I was thinking of your excellent thread as well as others that have yet to be written (by others).

1 Like

Straight hair field :eyes: anyone

1 Like

Did you mean to post that in the other thread, The Requests and Fields?

4 Likes

An AMA (ask me anything) like people do on Reddit I’ve seen perhaps? Or even do one on Reddit? I don’t know if there are any subreddits on fields though

4 Likes

It would be cool if we had a Most important posts.
So that if people need to understand the basics and what not. It could be a new category called important posts and it could have posts from everythink important.

How to use the audios
Faq
Plasma
and so on

Am not talking a post with important posts, am talking about a whole new category called important posts and only mods can move posts into that section.

I seen another fourm do this and thought it was cool.
I think they called it BoB best of the best.

5 Likes

I think it would be helpful to have somewhere a list of people to address forum issues, such as a list of the moderators of this forum. I understand that, at the current time, that might be a very short list.

But that list would be helpful to those of us who are directing other forum friends to answers and resources, such as in the How to change my username here? thread.

Additionally, there’s an @moderators tag that doesn’t seem to work. It might be a good idea to either enable that tag or to delete it. Right now, having the non-working tag leads to confusion.

5 Likes

Is anyone else getting logged out of the forum whenever they go to a different website?

Not me.

I’d check your browser settings, if you’re having that problem.

3 Likes

The option to hide a thread/post just for ourselves. And list it somewhere to unhide it at a later time.

Maybe adding this (and/or other useful options) to the threads titles themselves.

I just got a bit triggered by a post title, but maybe this could be useful for others given we discuss sensitive topics sometimes.

1 Like

You can use the Mute option (at the bottom of the thread) for any thread and it hides it from your list.

3 Likes

Shoot I totally forgot u.u

Thanks for the reminder.

2 Likes

to react to post with different emojis

We have that, too.

Press Reply (either to thread or to a specific post), type your emoji in the Reply box (either using the emoji list or by typing the semicolon to pull up the emoji list), press the Reply button to submit your reply.

You may have to add some extra characters to satisfy the software’s requirements. Just add an extra emoji or three. Emojis for everyone!

2 Likes

I meant like they do in matirya fourm otherwise that would clog the thread up