Free fields Reupload- Equilibrium

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13duC6URWq1RX30AppUPI5GzkKb7zcziw

So there were some people who told me they are not able to buy stuff or download from enlightened states website since the site gives too much error links. Even some people who bought stuff were unable to download and had to contact me in mail. Some people even said that they didn’t recive product after buying from other creators on the site or had to buy more than once to get the product. That’s why I posted all the free stuff here so there won’t be any iasue to download. Also the previous fields are upgraded from stretch like paid stuff so if you already downloaded them then no need to do it again and you’ll most probably feel the difference. I might post free stuff on forum directly from now to avoid this issue and mostly paid stuff eill be on ES store. And if there’s missing product afterwards or any missing file then mail immediately and I’ll tey to respond within few hours or immediately. You’ll find their description by searching their names in forum since they have their own thread as well.

Stuff that are uploaded on this link are:

Love Of Acceptance
Energetic purifier
Ideal male
Nectar of life

7 Likes

Hey man, perhaps it would be better to address @SammyG about this?

Except for the first days it was set up, everything is working well as a client on my end and I’ve tried most creators on the Marketplace.

It also works fine on my end when i tested multiple times but some people told me that earlier so idk why they had issue. But I’ll have to inform him later personally.

Have you tried chatting with other creators such as @Nice2knowU

I see some creators per instance have set the number of downloads to 10000

1 Like

I set higher than this number ig and also high number of expire date.

i think you have to leave those fields for downloads and expiry completely blank. @anonymous49
i think per default its set to 0 and i think i tried to set it to -1 but that was a mistake.
you just have to clear the input fields entirely and save, that gives unlimited downloads and no expiry

3 Likes

@anonymous49 This is correct. You have to leave that blank or people are going to have this issue.

2 Likes

Hello i want ro try your free fields but the google drive link ia not working. Can you please share the 4 fields you have mentioned. Thank you so much in advance

3 Likes

Well they were deleted from drive and I myself have lost track of those lol. Deleted the store earlier at ES as well so can’t download them back. But if there’s anyone who has them kindly share them with me. I need to upgrade them as they are not good enough at this point compared to my current standards.

1 Like

Got the stuff. I’ll send you later when upgraded all of them.

1 Like

thank you ever so much

1 Like

In the meantime you can check yt audios that I uploaded earlier.

You’re welcome

1 Like

thanks for sharing

1 Like

Hi, I was very interested to get your Nectar of Life but the link doesn’t work and hasn’t for some months when I tried it awhile back.

How do I get Nectar?

Also, I have your seeming first release of Dvine Elixirs which I like and have been using and wanted to ask you some questions on it.

I have noticed some good results with it but it seems possibly a bit sporadic in what I notice.

For now the main question is what happened to it and how do I get a current or upgraded version of it? Has it been lost too?

1 Like