Free Tarot Readings

I would like to offer free Tarot readings to those who wish to have a look at things in a broader perspective in regards to a certain matter.

How does it work?

Tarot cards is a tool which I use in order to gain access to my Higher Self.
When I do a reading for someone else, I connect to the Universal Collective Consciousness, the universal wisdom, if you may.
I then receive and interpret the insights that are being channeled through me for the person I am doing a reading for, by pulling the cards from the deck.

Sometimes it may not be possible to receive the exact answer, as with “where did I left my keys?”, yet you would still be able to navigate through by changing the structure of your question to “did I forget my keys at home/workplace/etc?”

Send me a private message along with the questions you would like the Tarot to answer for you.

17 Likes

The tarot session with Leela was a great experience! :slightly_smiling_face:
The tarot cards she drew went straight to the point and helped me understand the topics I was interested in from a greater perspective.

She is very intuitive and a good aura reader as well and gave me great insights about different topics.

Definitely recommend a session with her! :pray:

8 Likes

Just so you know, my reading was done through Metatron.
I “copypasted” the information that has been specifically given and highlighted for me.

It is not me, or my energy who you do not like.
It is the God of Death and Karma you do not like.

4 Likes

Not wanting to “out” anyone, but yet here you do exactly that.

What an absolute dogshit thing to post about a free reading.

When I do readings of any kind I often immediately find a phrase or paragraph that fits the situation perfectly.

@Leela I say go public and share your reading.

Note: I originally confused her with someone else who has some enlightenment products I have been wanting to buy. Since he created the course, I was a bit meaner than I would have been. Sorry. I have edited.

1 Like

The message was there, you just didn’t like it.

It is channeling.
Do you assume I would only receive information through auditory visions?

2 Likes

Are you okay? lol

Why disrespect people in such a way with such impunity?

She wasn’t disrespectful at all.

2 Likes

Do I need to intuitively read this or is the meaning obvious enough?

@Hoshinoko

Your higher self wants to tell you not to waste precious resources.

Examine where you are investing your time, energy and resources and make sure you are satisfied with your current progress and receiving a return on those investments. Use a prioritisation system to ensure you do not waste precious resources on areas that will not deliver results.

I don’t know why have you removed yourself from the chat, but in case if you have changed your mind on getting a reading from me because you were influenced by a third party’s opinion - you may read the entire thread to see a bigger picture.

You might have a block and be dependant on external resources in order to receive the blessings in full abundance.
Don’t be bothered by the opinions of others and keep your newest creations private.

Rediscover yourself inside and out and become your own “personal mental and emotional supporter”.

4 Likes

To everyone.
If I am not replying for a while, feel free to @ me.
Your request might get hidden under the newer ones and I might have just lose the track of it.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! It really resonates <3

3 Likes

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this tarot reading and these lovely words for the end. :relieved::pray::heart::sunny:.

That’s right :grin:!

There have been a lot of changes lately in my way of thinking. The one who helped me a lot indirectly, my twin flame, allowed me to take a step back from this link. It is no longer an obsession. She is not physically present with me but the bond is there and will remain forever.

I can travel and live in another country without being sad about her.

As you say, I want to travel, meet new people and new romantic encounters :heartbeat:. While continuing to work on my projects to achieve my dreams with optimism.

Thank you for taking the time to do this tarot reading :heart:

7 Likes

Gratitude from the bottom of my heart @Leela. I find your readings accurate to my current condition. You are right. My mental condition is taking a toll on my body. I will try to connect more with my higher self and be patient.

7 Likes

So thankful for our beautiful tarot reading session @Leela I can’t thank you enough. Tbh I’m still a bit blown away how much I resonated with everything (my first tarot reading session), you are an absolute blessing :white_heart:

4 Likes

Interested. Can I send you a DM?

Sure