Freedom Course Tasks Support

Just having a tiny break from task one (three full sets of states in). 1) I’m exhausted :sleeping: 2) but I feel good and 3) did anyone else get an unholy amount of noises coming from their innards as the energy was moving around and releasing? Never heard such noises!!!

Edit: so after I took my break and had a wee walk, I’ve come back to the task. My focus is only on my body but beginning again there is literally nothing going on inside me to feel, feels completely neutral and empty for each state, at least in my body. What is happening is there is deep pressure in my brain (not thought, pressure) like someone is squeezing it but it doesn’t matter how long I sit with that, it’s not releasing in anyway. Sat for five minutes there with just one state and it’s just the same level of pressure. So confused right now. Any ideas?

Everything you’ve mentioned is common.

As for the pressure, go into the feeling space. Feel that pressure fully. Say something about it, one word answer. Hold all focus on the feeling and allow it to leave. Do try to force it out.

Let the field do the work.

2 Likes

Guess I’m just a little torn there, in the course it says to move through the states quickly, no need to linger. But if it’s not releasing it’s not releasing, it’s getting to be I’m sitting feeling watching for release and it’s not releasing, it’s increasing. So I’m having to sit so far for half an hour with just one wee state… I’ll not be able to get through them in one go, or even in one day at this rate. Me no understand. :frowning:

Dropping expectations on how it should happen and taking care of situation as they come is the best mindset I’ve found for this.

Did you try what I suggested on the situation?

4 Likes

Yup. Having a DM chat with @Amber3 is also helping me as she has had very similar experience. It’s all about the expectations lovely. The pressure is still in my head now so that’s showing me it’s actually something else, like I’m hungry or something. I think this will show it’s best work on an as needed basis, when feelings come up in the moment. I shall report back when I have the chance to test that out.

It’s not like it’s not doing anything, I feel very very heavy (more in the body and not so used to it perhaps) and have no particular emotions right now. Not much thought either. Dropping the expectations is first on the list.

1 Like

I have another question; I’m on task 2 and I am on the second section of that task. I am only getting the answer ‘myself’ over and over. To me this feels synonyms with ‘i’ bit I would like the perspective of others, particularly @anon22855873 and @Amber3…but all perspectives are welcomed. :heart::sparkles::heart:

Try the “Self” Save State field and then come back to the task

1 Like

Already did. Just getting ‘myself’ over and over so I’m gona have to trust that I reckon, feels the same as the ‘self’. I do just like to see what others have to say, so thank you :heart::sparkles::heart:

2 Likes

This is a symptom of focusing on a mental answer and not feeling what that question gives and answering from the feeling. Some of the answer will be brutal as you’ll have to face everything you hold in your subconscious of what you are until you get the real answer.

If you use your mind you’ll never progress with that exercise.

It’s better you master getting to the feeling space and releasing using less of your mind every time.

I also suggest you take your time with this as there is no finish line with these practices and it’s about self exploration. If you have done task 1 fully, you should feel much calmer and difference in your overall quality of day.

4 Likes

I don’t see how that can be the case. I’m in my body and I’m feeling. I had several different answers before myself became the only answer that would come up.

Can you specify what you believe the difference between I/me and myself is?
Edit: sorry I could have done with specifying that ‘myself’ wasn’t my first answer just read what I posted initially and it doesn’t make that clear at all. :heart:

2 Likes

Do you feel a shift in state?

1 Like

So I’ll answer your question but I’ll also take an opportunity to explain the logic behind what we are doing here.

Through my process, I have tried four techniques that successfully work to get into these higher states. Two from a family of techniques that use the principle of collapsing polarities within a topic to put aside the mind even if for a moment to recognize these states and the clarity that follows, one technique where you bounce one feeling to another until they both neutralize, and now the fields created with Dream that do the polarity work automatically (including the other fields I have created from the experience of what I learned with Dream).

That said, all techniques have one thing in common, they all ask for you to FEEL the topic in this case “Who am I?”.

The answer should always end up in “I”. In my experience and what I have found is that anything that is not a simple “I” is a description outside the state of being.

I’ve seen that Myself and Me are still separations between the mental recognition and beingness of that state. When all answers including “Myself” which is carried by a feeling, are collapsed/released, you’ll receive an even deeper answer. The end result is a “feeling-less” feeling and a realization that is above the mind where the only answer that can fit is just a simple “I”.

I’ve seen people that have practiced the very techniques that are extremely successful in allowing these states to still create issues in some. This usually is from the person not allowing the putting aside of the mental dependency of understanding something or in other words the “need to figure things out”. Every person I’ve seen that has been stuck in questioning whether it was the “I” and those sessions that have taken more than 2 hours has had one easy fix, releasing the feeling, which is what I’ve seen further creates thoughts.

This is where the idea of using the fields to release the feeling along doing a process that allows the same effect came about.

No matter how difficult it was for someone, so long as they follow the exact process over and over and continue to release the source/feeling of each answer, the answer comes about…

“I”

So to finish up,

It’s not only about answering from the feeling but a further practice of what was learned in task 1. Release all feelings on the way to “I”.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Yes. Very much. This is obviously the point, thanks for asking amber. I guess when it comes to instructions of what should be I will be taking them more lightly.

I can already feel very deeply that I am moving back into the state of love I was once in (before all the madness began in 2020 and I dived back into the world of other folks theories on reality, which I had completely let go of three years previous). I used to have a huge amount of trust in myself but doubt crept in again when I begun to be influenced by what I had again begun consuming externally. But I understand that was only to take me to a deeper level of trust and silence.

So I think for me ‘myself’ and the feeling of very full emptiness that goes with it is just what I’m looking for. Thank you Amber. That question was all I needed.

3 Likes

Absolutely love this.

I’m happy to hear that in only one week you’re starting to get the results you were searching for!

4 Likes

I’ll add one thing from my experience. It’s possible to have an increase in vibration while not having reached the furthest state. Like I said in our PM, finding the balance between questioning with an open mind (as opposed to second guessing) and trusting my intuition (as opposed to assuming) has meant at times realising that what I assumed I felt was the end, wasn’t.

I’ve reached answers that were “me” and "myself (with Journey To The Light but same difference) and felt an increase in vibration and thought the words didn’t matter. And maybe they don’t. But what I do know is that after collapsing those answers with the field, I eventually got to the I, so worth keeping an open mind about :slight_smile:

Now that’s a true pleasure to read :smiley:

3 Likes

Not even a week! It’s a course that you cannot ‘think’ about at all, I get that really clearly bow. All that matters is going through the steps and observing the result in real time. I can feel my trust returning too. Honestly, they were gone, I’ve not experienced such a loss but once in my life before now. It was the darkest night. It’s one thing to be on the floor in life BEFORE you find the love in your, but to feel it slip away and almost disappear AFTER you’ve tasted it is anither kind of torture all together. But makes recover all the sweeter. :heart::sparkles::heart:

3 Likes

There is no end at all, you (and I and all of us) are utterly infinite. But it’s a real gem to feel lighter in the present moment. To regain that feeling of love. Thank you for the insight into ‘myself’, it’s a valuable one indeed. :heart::sparkles::heart:

2 Likes

Woooooow it gave me chills to read that, BEAUTIFUL!

2 Likes

And that gladens my heart even more to hear. We really are endless. Sometimes contemplating infinity seems terrifying since we are so dead set of ‘playing finite’ while we’re here (it wouldn’t be as much fun if we ALWAYS knew it, ever seen the confusion/delight on a babies face when you play peek-a-boo with them? They get it :wink:). But there’s no end and no beginning. Thanks to this course and you guys help I have remembered so much already. Utterly precious :heart::sparkles::heart:

3 Likes

Just to let you guys know here:

4 Likes