Freedom Course Tasks Support

Thanks Angel, this should help a ton to get through some of the uncertainties I have encountered throughout the process. Excited to start working with these fields!

6 Likes

My pleasure man, I had fun making them along the people involved in testing and breaking through their situations.

Let us know how it goes :slight_smile: They are pretty direct

5 Likes

Thank you for yours and Dream’s hard work and a happy New Year

6 Likes

The Save State files are incredible! I installed the files one by one with a few minutes in between, and experience really is the best teacher.

They are really in your face, the change in state was immediate, much more so than I expected to be honest. The most eye-opening one was the Focus for me. If I have to describe what I experienced, it’s like there is this void in my head that, like a black hole, pulls in everything around it with tremendous force. Even physical movements, like when I looked sideways, were immediately pulled back to the center.

I’m gonna work with the Save States for a few days, to really conceptualize and feel the experiences they give me. But wow, what an excellent update to the course!

8 Likes

I’m glad you’re enjoying it man.

It’s there just to help the process of the tasks so I recommend you redo Task 1 - 2.

If you feel a good hold on the process now, start one of your goals :slight_smile:

And the daily practice described in Task 4

7 Likes

I’ve been delaying my 3-week testimonial because I’m still deep in the process, but I felt like leaving a little comment here.

However simplified it is, the process still requires hard-work and this is so worth it.
Lot of peace, integrations and small manifestations.

I’d recommend anyone to keep at it, see how this can be made easier (Emotional Mastering and BoL have personally helped me a lot) and use the Save States over and over.

Specifically the installations: I, Love, Focus.

Focus has tremendously helped my ability to focus, feel and keep a strong intent to actually experience the emotion or concept (however empty most of those are for the time being :grin:)

Love has been improving my I - Love meditation drastically, I’ve evolved from “feeling nothing” to having a feeling I can now tune to and allow to expand.

So much gratitude for this work.
You rock Angel, Cap :mechanical_arm:

15 Likes

Hi @anon22855873 I have gone through the course but am having some issues, could you DM me please?

4 Likes

How do you use the light collapser with the normal fields?

1 Like

You keep it activated and focus on the feeling the fields give you.

3 Likes

I was wondering if I buy the course for my mom it would work for her… Because she doesn’t know English and don’t know how to buy or sign up for the course…
So, about the languages, I tested it myself… What I found out was what we associate those emotions words with the actual feeling that matters. In cases, I just use the word ‘this’ (as suggested in the course) instead of the words for the feeling… So as long as we can feel the emotion meant by the word… It should work…
Now, as for buying the course for other people, I think it shouldn’t be a problem regarding the protection (even though she is not the one who signed up for the course). Right, @anon22855873?

7 Likes

Correct. It’s based on intent.

You’re welcome to contact me if you run into any issues.

5 Likes

After installing the Love field, I noticed that I got an expansion in my chest whenever I used the word love in regular conversation. Two days ago, I noticed that I was also having that expansion when saying amour! It’s funny (and quite lovely) to say a word and that it’s not just an intellectual meaning but also a heartfelt one :relaxed:

That’s wonderful that you want to buy this course for your mom by the way! :heart:

5 Likes

I’ve just started task one. So far I’ve done apathy, bored and careless and I’ll be honest, I’m feeling nothing. There’s no indication of the feeling in my body and there’s no way to know when the thing has released, given that I can’t feel it in the first place. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

You need to go through it all the whole scale of emotions and apathy feels like feeling nothing at least thats how i perceive it.
First time i would just go through all of it without limgering to long on 1 emotion.

4 Likes

I completely see your point on apathy and boredom. But what of despair and desolate? They really don’t feel like nothing, they are the reason I went for it and bought the course, I’ve spent quite a few months of feeling them on and of but an intense two weeks of feeling them constantly. But nothing at all coming up when going through the list with the light collapser.

Now having said that there is a humongous difference in my internal world today from yesterday and the past few weeks. Both the smaller children (9 and 5) we’re talking to me at the same time which has been massively anxiety and impatience inducing of late, wasn’t at all today, not even a bit. It wasn’t even annoying which is quite something. So the course has value. But it’s almost impossible to know when to move on from one of the states to the next if one is feeling nothing, ya know?

Thanks for replying :heart:

4 Likes

I see i will try to answer more in depth later

4 Likes

Thank you lovely, I’d appreciate your help. :heart::sparkles::heart:

4 Likes

Is it unusual that I haven’t been able to cry when releasing? I just tear up a little bit or yawn (most of the time it’s this). I do know that yawning is a form of releasing too, but I just don’t understand why I can’t release by crying.

5 Likes

If it’s meant to happen it will. Don’t feel like something major needs to happen physically in order for you to release. Your body will release how it sees fit

7 Likes

So ot also happens when u say the feeling that something comes up that needs to be released to have that or accept that feeling or concept.
So just try to observe yourself and feel what you feel if its nothing feel nothing if you feel uncertain accept that just feel how you feel and try to let all else be like the thoughts and expectations of how sth has to feel and try to do the whole scale of emotions task on 1 day in 1 or 2 sittings this would help open more up.
Time needs to be invested but you can make huge amount of progress if you persist and do the tasks and if questions arise ask.
@anon22855873 may have some better words or insights.
@anon32464289 maybe you want to chime in too if ya find the time :)

7 Likes