Freedom Course Testimonials

Just want to share that this course is life changing. Because over the Christmas time I do not have so much time available (family etc) I only could do about 20-30 minutes a day.
So iam still at task 1. Just today I started with the “acceptance” part.

But I can say, even if im still at task 1… this shit rocks. I mean literally… this is by far the most effective course I have done in my life.
I feel so much better, “lighter” overall. The emotions don’t have power over me anymore. If I get triggered, it is so smooth, that i can handle it. It is just so much more quality in my life. And I’m still at task 1… unbelievable…
(I wear the tag all day btw)

Thank you!

25 Likes

This course is unbelievable my life is changing very fast never felt this much lighter for years thank you for creating this so much gratitude to the team. :heart::relaxed::innocent:

18 Likes

This is truly a wonderful course and powerful field.

If any doubt ever enters my mind about feeling a field working properly for me, I just activate the Light Collapser and it quickly collapses that doubt. Moments later, I feel the field working. Integrating perfectly and giving me fast results.

It just keeps getting better and better… lighter and lighter! :smiley:

20 Likes

Remember Rosy from the presentation?

Well I’m catching up with her and if you remember she was settling into the new place she used the techniques to move into and her next thing was finding a partner and a new job….

Well…

She found a “great guy” and a new job she likes.

She went through the same process you guys are going through.

Learn to feel your feelings, release your emotions, know your Self, and then apply it to life.

12 Likes

I did the first part last night and again this morning. It felt very different than other releases I have experienced. Usually I feel them around my heart center but this I felt in my abdomen. Tension left my body that I didn’t even know I had! I felt much lighter afterwards.

One odd thing that I’ve never experienced before (only happened last night) is that I felt two points of tingling (felt like low voltage electricity) above my belly button on each side of it. Nothing unpleasant, I just have no idea what that could be!

Last night I was very peaceful and energised (I only got tired around 4am) and just felt like being. I would do things if I turned my attention to them but I didn’t feel the need to do anything. A bit of dolce far niente ;) It was similar to experiences of unity but milder (I didn’t feel one with everything but I felt that everything is perfect as it is). Today however I feel like having stayed for a long time in a spa hahah

For some reason I had thought that this was like Journey To The Light 2.0 but that’s not how it felt. They felt different and both very valuable in their own way.

I’m really looking forward to the rest! :smiley:

12 Likes

Interesting. Did she just achieve this with collapsing the polarities? Or did she do a lot of focus sessions?

The only thing I have access to at the moment is Task 1: The Scale of Emotions (for some reason the course doesn’t load for me but Angel kindly gave me that part until it’s resolved) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

She’s the one that had the experience :slight_smile:

You’re welcome to ask her. As far as I understand, she only has task 1.

2 Likes

Wow man, can’t believe this. When I’m telling you getting into the I state is the most blissful feeling one can have. One of the issues that had occurred was the ability to focus on the intent feeling. Angel guided me towards an effective way of being able to focus. I was sent a new kind of energy work made by angel to help me focus. Though some mind chatter was still there, I activated the light collapser and automatically started thinking of situations. One with my past relationship, and the other one with an addiction I’m battling. The emotional triggers were insane but i was able to keep calm and collected. Next I was guided towards the I state, Angel had sent us another energy mandala to help us get into that I state and when I’m telling you I haven’t felt this amazing for a while. A few seconds I was given a belly full of laughter and my worries had been all removed, I feel great.

15 Likes

Just did the "I’ state installation, the first moments I felt the “i” state that I felt during the second task where I felt unsure if I was in the state or not. But it was very centered around my head. It then moved out and expanded into my body as a more beingness. It was a space of no words like I didn’t feel like thinking and very full. But there still would be mental chatter here and there. The new fields are definitely making the process go smoother. Also Angel has been very helpful in the private chat helping the members out. Will report back once I’m further along but once again thank you for the course!

9 Likes

Haha, I would ask her if I knew her. If task 1 was the only thing to cause this that would be a pretty amazing change.

@Amber3, did you reply to me because you are Rosy?

5 Likes

Ooooooh! Hahahha complete misunderstanding! Because it was right under what I wrote of my experience, I thought you were talking about me (who is not Rosy)!

Now things make sense. I couldn’t see how my experience was anything special nor why you’d ask Angelgome instead of me directly about it :rofl:

5 Likes

Completely misunderstood also haha. Sorry!

Rosy just followed the process of Task 3 and she is diligent to do the daily work which is what’s described in task 4.

4 Likes

Hahaha :rofl:

Don’t worry guys! Always nice to have your input

3 Likes

Wow,Wow,Wow
So this is my story guys:
Only took me a 2 weeks to achieve my first goal.
My first intended goal was towards having a nice car and I finally got that.

First things first: The ‘I’ State is the most important part of this course.
This is the state that will have you manifest your goals,tasks, and give you a essence of well being.

• Ok so first off, not gonna lie your boy had his doubts, actually alot of doubts but he kept doing the work and the work.
    Things were kind of rough at first until angel guided me with the I State Mandala, Than I kept practicing by myself(Don’t get used to it).
    So with these intention goals(If you feel a shift, that means its working)
    I sometimes did 30 minutes,15 minutes but 30 minutes was the best.
    My manifestation and how I did it:
    I would feel myself pressing the breaks and gas as I was closing my eyes(sometimes even speeding sorry i wanna be a fun driver)
    Other shifts would happen if I would be creative with such as looking at my mirrors.
    IMPORTANT: FEEL WITH YOUR HEART, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT EVEN FOR TASK 1 and 2

Also throughout the day, If things were feeling rough,anxiety,thoughts.
The I State ascends me right away into balance and comfort, took a few tries at first.

Important:
Once you start intending, the mandala had me become full of gratitude.
but still I practice gratitude to this day(big tip by angel)

Overall: This course is amazing guys, angel is an amazing helpful person as well shout out to him.
Shoutout to the captain for these tools as well, the light collapser is effective.
and shout out to samuel, he is a great guy.
Ok now I will go monk mode for a while.

Another Tip: play abundance mindset or any of the gratitude fields to boost your gratitude.

Much Love guys, Happy New Years

18 Likes

:pray:t4: :pray:t4: :pray:t4:

That’s pretty much everything the course has to offer in one.

Emotional control, Mental control (collapsing everything to I), and Goal accomplishment by setting your intention and seeing them happen.

First, it’s a car and next is anything you wish. Keep going bro!

9 Likes

I will be coming with a very cool review within the next days or weeks, once I come down from the feeling of being on ecstasy for the last days :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So far I’d like to share I’m feeling immense gratitude to be part of that journey, all of what @anon22855873 shares in the introduction is Truth.

Thanks for the unbelievable ever-evolving work man :pray::heart:

(and much more stuff than fixing “ADHD” - something that is only “tame-able” according to our current science :grinning:)

16 Likes

I agree. I am also about to write a review myself. I haven’t actually started working on a goal myself, because I wanted to master the first few parts of the course. But even though I have been working on a list of limiting beliefs off the internet and doing the I/Love meditation daily, a problem that I had is being resolved and I will soon be able to comment on it here

10 Likes

I am going to write a review as well. Still in the first parts of the course but this is definitely something. Guys this course is worth much much more than the price. I would easily exchange all of my library of fields (I have most of the paid fields) for this course and the light collapser. To be honest I havent give it enough time and attention to work it properly but I feel this can give you anything - It shows you who You really are. It shows you the Truth. And it gives you freedom. You have to do some work it’s not just passive listening to fields but it’s worth it. Light Collapser is amazing field and once you get to know it and master it you are limitless.
And also there’s @anon22855873 :slightly_smiling_face: so grateful for this guy. He is really helpful and I really appreciate what he did for all of us by making this amazing course together with Dream and Sammy. Thank you guys!
I can’t wait to see what this does to my life in the long run. :heart_eyes: Guys if you havent already do yourself a favor and buy this course as soon as possible!

13 Likes

Even more fun when you start using light collapser with all your other fields and see a grander expression ;)

Nothing but a pleasure man, I wasn’t going to leave you being stuck in your situation when I knew it was just a bit of focusing on the right things and time. You went from not feeling anythng to now being happy on what you can do.

11 Likes