Friday nfts

Bumping The Becoming of Brahmarshi - Master of All NFT project, super excited about this one @Captain_Nemo! :pray: There’s some things that were left open in the submission form so if you need you can PM me, or just post in the Official Brahmarshi Group that I added you in. :smiley:

5 Likes

Project Yujiro is ready @Captain_Nemo :muscle:

4 Likes

Bumping this!

The form is ready when you are Captain!

5 Likes

Bumping The Victorious One / DragonBorn / UnifiedGod whenever you are ready @Captain_Nemo :pray:

*as well as the private project

The Holographic Shifter is ready @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

IMG_20221120_141919

Dude seems uncomfortable

4 Likes

resubmitted Nahobino/Unified God in the google forms @Captain_Nemo , we are ready

‘Premium Cosmeceuticals Serum’ project is ready :grinning:

6 Likes

Submitted “Seduce.”

A few extra pages that describe the why of the whole field are also included.

Its nothing like any field we currently have available for this topic and I’m sure you’ll find it quite interesting.

7 Likes

Bumping @Captain_Nemo

Messaged you weeks ago and emailed

:muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

Regarding The Embodiment of Strength, our group had a question and wanted to get your advise on it. You have been added to the group and tagged in the post.

I know you have 10000 PMs to get through, so get back to us whenever possible. thanks.

1 Like

Astrological Alchemy and :new_moon_with_face:

17 Likes

Bumping Lord Murugan NFT @Captain_Nemo :pray:

3 Likes

Max Heal has been submitted and awaits your confirmation @Captain_Nemo

Also if you have the time- an audio for conquering heaven, Victorious One, project V

5 Likes

Okay

Looking for projects that wish to be released this week or earlier etc.

Keep the longer projects which may take a while for everyone to purchase, maybe for next year.
I would like to clear out all remaining projects (in the shop), at the end of the year/start of the new.
So we can start fresh.

33 Likes

The Embodiment of Strength can be released soon, depending on what you say regarding the draft. You have been added to the group and tagged in the post which contains the latest draft :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@LittleOwl

2 Likes

@ap30

Thanks Captain :pray:t5::blush:

3 Likes

Private project V (priority-the group should be ready as you know)
The Victorious One and Max Heal(public) are ready @Captain_Nemo

7 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo,
The Blueprint of Relaxation and Stress Release is ready :slight_smile:

4 Likes