Frivolous (Sapien Medicine album)

Anybody think the hair audio will reverse gray hair?

2 Likes

I know that its probably a different fungus, But no last of us ok. Donā€™t want people turning into zombies

Yes. Zombie fungus field is amazing.

Hmm :thinking:

Where is the Corycep located and how does one work it out?.. I must know!

3 Likes

have u tried haritaki

Does the shiny hair also help w hair loss/bald spots?

2 Likes

Haha Cordyceps is especially good for you!

https://www.amazon.com/Cordyceps-Mushroom-Extract-Real-Mushrooms/dp/B01BH281W8

7 Likes

Yes, it is one part of the Ayurvedic concoction, Triphala. I would not use Haritaki as a regular consumption supplement thoughā€¦ It would be more for correcting specific disorders like vata dosha etc.

4 Likes

man it taste like sand, I use it like once a month, best detox herb, and it also increase oxygen by 300% I think

1 Like

First thing I see: ā€œmay boost exercise performanceā€ :money_mouth_face:

Haha even though it says itā€™s less effective the more experienced you are working out, i still believe it must help to some degree, and Iā€™m all about the little details!

Going to add it to the list of things I want to buy after Iā€™m done saving up for a ā€œlittleā€ trip Iā€™m taking next month :heart:

3 Likes

Oh thank you for this info

2 Likes

I have had a good experience with this vendor as a lot of Mushroom vendors are fake with some useless starch bottled. haha

There is only so much one can take (and afford lol) - so Iā€™ve more or less settled for Reishi (longevity) and Lionā€™s Mane (nootropic) at this point.

9 Likes

can bone one help with knees and legs? I want to get straight legs :sob:

1 Like

I think @Dreamweaver

Can answer that bro

Hello ! I read time agoā€¦ i think in a comment that a man i guess 50s restore his hair and color using antioxidant formula (plus the other bennefits of course :) )
Anti Oxidant Formula Patreon
Antioxidant Formula Youtube

6 Likes

So i believe the the shiny and revitalized hair is to grow thick hair if i am not wrong? Also if the ginseng one is good for anti aging can we use it with the facial lift & toning V2.0

1 Like

In the past I took Cordyceps for maybe 6 yrs. Gave me energy, endurance and a sense of well being.

7 Likes

So Lets just say, My nose changed within seconds.

7 Likes

Another mushroom I am hearing a lot about with supposedly amazing anti-anxiety properties is Amanita Muscaria.

12 Likes

Huh, are those the mushrooms that inspired the items in the mario games?

6 Likes