Full Body Hair Removal

Decide to buy it, go to Gumroad and hola, it says I already have it!

Seems like my GF is faster than me in buying Sapien fields these days haha

31 Likes

nice manifestation, Maoshan :rofl: :+1:

9 Likes

If only she also bought the more spiritual ones haha

24 Likes

now that IS a hoot! :rofl: No doubt being hair-free will allow you to slip the bonds of your karma more easily :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Quick update, I feel definitely some body hair thinning is happening, particularly the hair thickness is reducing on arms but still a long way to go…

Used 5-6 times in last week, ~15 mins each time.

18 Likes

May I know if this work for armpit hair and pubis hair as well?

1 Like

Any results anyone has noticed?

4 Likes

Because these are the only two areas of hair that I would like to remove… I do not have much body hair on other areas, may anyone know?

Yes, it affects entire body from neck downwards.

3 Likes

Using DHT(2x) every other day may have been counterproductive with this audio

Hairs are coming back with a vengeance haha

I’ll remove DHT from the gym playlist and see if this audio works then. If not then this would be the first field that hasn’t worked for me

11 Likes

does this reduce the amount of beard?:thinking:

1 Like

First sentence in description ;-)
… it will not affect face or scalp hair.

6 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Yeh,
quite counter productive.
When they say DHT puts you in beast mode… lol

use 20e pepper instead
(if you have it)

16 Likes

I don’t want to sound like ungrateful, but I do agree with you

1 Like

If laser removal was added then it could affect your pheromone receptors in hair follicle areas where body releases pheromones from like Androstenol etc in air. And once it’s mixed with oxygen the effect or smell of it is triggered. If they are damaged it would lead to less sexual attraction from opposite gender as it would affect the pheromone release. And people sweat from these areas and it contains pheromone as well since fresh male sweat triggers it’s release. Not sure about felmaes since I never bothered researching about their autonomy of pheromone release but it would affect guys. And captain made sure it can be used by all. Captain makes his stuff with enough research and knowledge and he knows what he’s doing. If he didn’t add it then there’s definitely a reason. And another user also mentioned the same issue here and it’s side effects…if anything this one is more convenient since there’s no such risk of messing up it’s production and can remove body hair at the same time. There’s probably a reason why he never made a full body hair removal with laser therapy and even the yt ones are made for separate parts. At least that’s my understanding.

6 Likes

damn, these pheromones
:cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

A great addition would be the desentization of the androgen receptors in the skin and dermal papilla of the hair follicles. It’s the androgens (mostly DHT) that is responsible for the thickening of the hair follicles and if you deactivate the androgen receptors in the hair follicles it will decrease hair growth without affecting your hormonal balance.

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I assume you mean the mitochondria in the hair follicles exclusively?

Could you explain this process some more? How the transition happens from follicle death to a tinier/vellus hair? Is this a natural process or something induced by the field? Does this mean that when the follicle dies the production of pheromones also temporarily stops or will that continue?

2 Likes

How is it going now that you removed DHT from your playlist?

2 Likes