"Full Reiki Attunement" - Permanent and Powerful Attunements to ANY energy source, several are free!

Edit: Now available on my Ko-Fi with a bit of extra assistance at https://ko-fi.com/s/0e4e40c053

So a few nights ago, I got high in all the right ways, and decided to share with my servitors the energetic process by which I attune people to Reiki. It is much more complex than a typical attunement, activating more energy centers. So, that night, I performed the attunement in detail on myself, sharing the steps with Kevin, an Energetic Support Servitor from Sapien’s Book of Cards, and the rest of my servitors as well. Kevin is now able to replicate this process perfectly with any symbol, sigil, or other source of energy. Despite the fact that this was first used with Reiki symbols and then used with sigils, my servitors are fully capable of modifying it for any field or energy source, instead of writing the symbol, they can connect the vibration. Of course, for Angelic and Kabbalistic names, the Hebrew name is literally a sigil (the letters define the meaning). For a fee, of course (PM for details).

One can access this now through any of the following symbols by simply saying, “[attunement name] - Full Reiki Attunement - Activate” and he will perform any of the following attunements on you for free (but you can rave about how awesome they are):

Motor Zanon (Reiki anti-virus symbol)
Fear Virus Removal Tool (symbol to reconnect you to your divinity)
Sigil “Repel Unwanted Sexual Attention” (ladies, I have had great reviews for this one)
Reiki Anti-Cancer Symbol (that’s its’ name)
Metatron (this literally writes the name of Archangel Metatron in the angelic spelling as the symbol)
יהשוה (Yahushuah)

Now, here is the process as I perform it:

Clear and open crown Chakra by rotating energy counterclockwise 33x
Clear aura by sweeping downwards in a feathering motion 33x
Draw symbol above crown Chakra
Move symbol down into crown Chakra
Draw symbol in light in crown Chakra and tap 3x in a triangle pattern
Repeat with the rest of the 7 major Chakras, the Chakras in the soles of your feet, and your Earth star chakra
Connect energy to the core of the earth via the earth star Chakra and back through the body to the soul star chakra
Repeat drawing the symbol and tapping in the Soul star Chakra, then up to heavenly planes
Bring the energy down from the soul star Chakra through your body to earth, then back up
Bring down a Metatron’s Cube from your Soul star Chakra with the energy of the symbol at its highest divine level made perfect for you
Let it enter and empower the divine pillar of light in which you are standing
As it moves through your body perform the drawing and tapping on your Bindu point, your higher heart Chakra, all six wing Chakras, and finally bring it out your arms to the palms of your hands, and place it in the Chakras there
Zip up the aura when the energy is done flowing

Stay hydrated!

13 Likes
1 Like

Is this still available?

1 Like

yes-kleur

1 Like
  1. The duration of an attunement would be something like described here?
  2. Would there be a pre-requisite / best-practice for one to first get attuned to Reiki or something like that before attuning to these?
  3. Do I understand correctly that being attuned helps (among other things) when using the energy fields, and does not replace them (unless one knows how to call upon the energy)?
  4. Would one have to be attuned multiple times throughout one’s life, for the above?

New territory, just learning

1 Like
  1. Similar, but the audio does the work continuously and does not perform the attunement on you in a permanent way. Of course over time listening you will automatically be attuned. Attunement means that the connections are made and cleared on a higher level, and you can always consciously or subconsciously access that energy. The more you use it the stronger it will be.

2. They will all work together and with anything else you may choose to use. None of these have any necessary prerequisites as far as this Reiki Master is concerned.

3. Being attuned to a Reiki symbol allows you to channel it, and will empower sessions using that symbol, but it doesn’t automatically provide a full Reiki session at all times, so you may find audios, servitor work, psionics/radionics, and actual sessions from an energy worker (like me) to be less necessary but more effective the more you use them. My graduating Reiki Master class all still love receiving Reiki from others.

4. Just once, but it can be repeated as often as you want. Mikao Usui, the founder of Usui Reiki, taught that one should attune oneself to all the symbols daily through the use of kotodamas - chanted names representing the symbols.

1 Like

Fear Virus Removal Tool - Full Reiki Attunement - Activate

Thank you @SorcerySupreme!

1 Like

Just stopping by to thank you for this again!

1 Like

Bump - now available on Ko-Fi.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

1 Like

It’s that time again. Thank you again!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you! I charge my coffee with this one— thank you for offering the attunement❤️

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like