Ganapathy mantra

Sharing Ganapathy mantra audio recorded sometime back by me for the mantra meditation channel. Since the channel got closed sharing it here.

Ganesh Mantra - ‘Om Gan Ganapataye Namaha’ (ॐ गं गणपतये नमः) has been chanted here 108 times. Focusing on root chakra or/and listening to base chakra audio would be a good addition to this audio.

Ganapathy Mantra Link

Hope you all like it. :smiley:

Hope most of them here know about Lord Ganesha or Ganapathy - known as the remover of obstacles, patron of arts and sciences, and the Lord of intellect and wisdom. He is the embodiment of Spirituality, wisdom, and prosperity.
The deity presiding in the Muladhara chakra (Root chakra) is Ganapathy, also known as Ganesha. The worship of Ganesha enables us to transcend the animal nature and find our angelic nature, a sacred inner journey that transforms our inner and outer worlds.

13 Likes

Yes, many thanks Chandu! One of my all-time favorites, but it’s even more meaningful now. I have the Lord sitting in my living room. Will listen next to him ;)

5 Likes

Wonderful, thanks for sharing that…

A couple things about Ganesha!

He is called Ganapati (Gananam Pati) - the Lord of the Ganas. Who are these Ganas aka “group”?

• At a Physical level, these are forests, stones, rocks, minerals etc., that are associated with the Earth element. He holds mastery over them and with his energy, one can master these aspects as well!
  • The five sense organs! Without mastery over them, true meditation is not possible, and without a certain level of mastery over the senses, Kundalini awakening is painful. This is the reason, traditionally, without first mastering the practice of Ganesha in the Root Chakra, Kundalini awakening is not attempted.
  • He is also the patron deity of Physicality (health, body, strength etc.) as well as Survival (security, finances, ability to escape dangers etc.) With his graceful energy, life becomes “easy” so that one can focus on other Spiritual goals.
  • Though primarily associated with Root chakra, that is just one aspect of Ganesha. He has various energetic forms, and his energy expands from Root to the crown. He is depicted as the divine child of Shiva and Shakti, aka Divine Father and Mother, and hence is equal part both - so he is an archetype of perfect balance of Male and Female energies (another reason why he is the gatekeeper of Kundalini).
  • He has fierce mastery over spirits, ley lines, offending demons etc., his strength just tramples over any offending entities that come close to the person enveloped his his energy and it is a sight to watch.
15 Likes

Absolutely! Thanks for pointing that…

5 Likes

Thanks Maoshan, your explanations always add depth and value. Jai Ganesha :pray:

I’m Glad that everyone is liking it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: I chant this daily + some others. I love it.
No matter how many energy protection or obstacles breaker things i use or wear. I would never stop chanting these x

3 Likes

I read somewhere your love for Ganesha and Karthikeyan. I am sure you will receive his blesings. :pray:

5 Likes

This might be of interest too!

Ganesha Anointing™ Transmission

1 Like

Thank u :heart:

2 Likes

Yes, they both are very important in my life :) Thank you for the wish :hibiscus:

5 Likes

Pls someone upload Aphrodite’s hynm :,(

3 Likes

So @Lucky, I’ve meditated for a while on it.

This version has definitely a different flavor… more “minimal”, maybe? The rooting effect is immediate; unlike with other practices in which one may need to visualize, in order to accompany the grounding process, the sounds here are enough to do so. Pulling and anchoring you to the earth.

Remembered a semi-funny synchronicity: I was in that French city, a few days before defending my thesis about what I can summarize as the psychology of Sanatana Dharma (the actual title is more far-fetched lol).

I was in a hotel room (because I had to get there from another city), worried because of many other reasons and blabla. While looking outside from the window, someone in the neighbor building was on his balcony, hanging some clothes to dry… and among those, there was a big towel with Ganesha printed on it. Facing me.

Probably the first thing in my life which made me believe in synchronicities :joy: I laugh now but at that time, it had been a big consolation and motivation to carry on.

Anyway. Spamly thanks again for having shared it with us. I’m sure that you’ve already been blessed by him :)

6 Likes

Thanks Bronyraur for your comments, appreciate it (encouraging me to share more). you know already his power of blessings and protection are boundless.

one useful tip, chant along with it or rather powerful technique is Inhale belly full first, connect to rhythm, hum with closed lips, and exhale breath with nose sound. Only throat moves while humming …

5 Likes

I’ll try that tip immediately! ;) :pray:t2:

3 Likes