Generalized Adult Stem Cell Treatment removed from Youtube

This video, one of my go-to’s along with the other stem cell videos, seems to have been removed. It was probably the oldest video on the channel. It’s incredibly unfortunate that its been taken down, and it doesn’t seem to be uploaded on the Patreon page. Does anybody have access to this audio, and would it be possible to please re-upload this on youtube/patreon (its a 20 minute audio)?

It seems a number of other videos have been taken down unfortunately. Along with Generalized Adult Stem Cell Treatment, it looks like “Skin Brightening and Glutathion Super Anti-Oxidant (Morphic Fields Programmed Audio)” , “Teeth Regeneration (for existing teeth and damage) Ver2.0” (i know there is a new one up though) , “Collagen Booster” , “Improve Eyesigh - get 20/20 Vision (Energetically Programmed Audio)”. There are most likely others that have had to be taken down that I am unaware of :(

Would appreciate the generalized adult stem cell treatment re-upload tremendously! Please, at least bring it back to patreon. The stem cell videos are incredible.

There’s an updated version of that audio on Patreon (Album two)

5 Likes

Please remove all these threads. People see other threads being made regarding similar issues.

1 Like

I know, but it’s only a 3:30 minute video compared to the 20 minute original one. I’ve been listening to the 20 minute version for close to a year, daily, so when it just vanishes like this, it really irks me as i’ve benefitted greatly from it (and his other stem cell uploads, except the one that targets the face - that’s FAR too strong for me, and almost permanently erased “cool” scars on my face that gave me some character :P and made me look like a young boy after listening to it for a couple of days)

Anyway, i appreciate the reply. I wish I had downloaded the 20 minute version before it got taken down though. I can listen to the 3 minute version 6 times but man, its a bummer that one of his oldest audios had to be taken down.

It was his oldest video, so i thought it deserved its own post

Don’t worry. Sapien remakes his audios shorter because they are a lot more powerful, so people don’t overuse them. Basically hear it the same number of times you heard the 20 minute audio.

There’s been about 4 threads created, it doesn’t seem like a lot, and this was his oldest audio

It’s okay. People just have to be patient. And check what’s actually being uploaded to Patreon. There’s an excellent list here, maintained by @SC448 .

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks for that. There’s so much on patreon it can get a bit overwhelming, and we’ve to pick and choose the one that suits us best, the stem cell videos being my daily go-to’s. This post is great.

1 Like

It seems like the waybackmachine has kept a copy of it!

Here it is for anybody who was using the original 20 minute audio:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200410112332/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uku_BA-f70Q&gl=US&hl=en

1 Like

Beware that this may not work when it’s stored on their servers. We would need confirmation from @Captain_Nemo or @SammyG.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/4GauonlAA6w

• This audio is Fat to stem cells and Adult stem cells in the same audio. So dont worry, this is more powerfull.
2 Likes

Yes, i’m aware of this video, but as I mentioned in another thread:

I know - it’s “Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal” , which was uploaded a month ago. The thing is I specifically don’t want any scar tissue removal, especially on my face as i’ve got some cool scars that give me some personality. That’s why i don’t use that audio (I know its a weird reason) - this is because i’ve used one of his older stem cell videos that targeted the face which almost permanently wiped out the “cool” scars on my face and made me look like a young boy :stuck_out_tongue: I know, its weird, but i prefer to not have any specific alterations to my face, especially the existing scars (again, i know, its strange/weird).

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check it out for sure.

Unless it was on Patreon originally, it should/might not work in a downloaded format.

Be careful with using files that do not come from original sources…

1 Like

This is off-topic but i just wanted to share my personal experience using “Stem Cells Targeted to Face, Scalp and Neck (Energetic/Morphic field programmed audio)” and “Facelist and Facial Toning Treatment”.

About a year ago is when I found out about sapien medicine on youtube. I shortly thereafter started using his stem cell audios daily. In about 2-3 days, using the above audios, my face dramatically changed - I previously had multiple scars on my face which was acquired via martial arts training and other accidents (that I personally liked/valued). They started disappearing very quickly, that I had to stop listening to them, as my scars got reduced by about 50%+ and I started to look REALLY young. That’s how powerful they were for me, so if anybody has any doubt about the efficacy of the above videos, read what i’ve just written and take it to heart, because it could potentially alter your face dramatically. To this day, about a year later, my face still looks incredibly young and seems very altered from what it looked like previously - and that was only listening to those audios 2-3 times a day, for 3 days!

7 Likes

Yeah I think i’ll stick to the stem cell treatment from Album Two for now. I don’t know how dreamweaver does it but if its been removed it seems likely that other versions may not work, even the link i’ve provided from the waybackmachine and the one i’ve gotten from Daniel

1 Like

Good. Those files are highly sensitive to tampering and interference, which is understandable considering the nature of their workings. Many people are used to being able to download audios from Youtube in the subliminal community and therefore make the same mistake with Sapien’s. I also know several occasions where people seem to think they are able to ‘restore’ the energy of a broken file, remove copyright etc. (people seem to love to experiment, huh), whereas I don’t say this is false, I don’t think it’s worth risking it when there are other alternatives straight from official sources.

1 Like