Get 3 days of unlimited free trial for all my 130 energetic frequencies and 20 upgraded frequencies

Hi!I am very excited to let you know about two things:

• Normally you get a 1-hour free trial for each of my frequencies. But now I just activated 3 days of unlimited free trial for all my 130 energetic frequencies. Go to www.aetherfrequencies.com now and try for free all 130 frequencies, nonstop until 9 April.

• I upgraded 20 frequency products and now they are smoother, more efficient, and more focused.

Here are the 20 upgraded frequencies:

The frequencies that didn’t get the “it is now more efficient/smoother and focused” mention didn’t get any energy improvement, they only got design changes.

That’s it. Go on and try all of them for free non-stop for 3 unlimited days.

Let me know how you like the newly upgraded frequencies.

Constantin Florin,
www.aetherfrequencies.com

5 Likes

I’ll be testing your Sensory one and will report.
Last time you did this free trial, I used the Vitamins one but i wasn’t able to tell how it worked. This tim i chose one which i’ll definitely notice

1 Like

@SC448 I recommend you try the Energetic Sensitivity frequency to enhance your sensitivity to energy and become able to sense subtle energy easier.

2 Likes

Thanks so Much! I’m doing the energy sensitivity audio from the course so I’ll prefer continuing with that

3 Likes

Great! use whatever works for you :)

1 Like

How long do you recommend doing this per day? I have the senses one running on 1 browser while doing my stuff on another (have both windows side by side so I can see the pulsing green dot) but I’m noticing that I feel something working on my eyes when I have the browser window in focus (clicking on that window and it being the one I can scroll in) vs when I am working on my stuff in the other browser.

Sorry I hope you understand what I mean

1 Like

@SC448 I sent you a private message.

Thanks for your free trial offer. I activated, tested your Observe The Mind frequency the first day on my laptop and I find it powerful, effective for deactivating my thoughts during my daily meditation. I’ll continue using it and see how far I will progress with it.

Also, I started activating the Cease Energy Leaks one which I find interesting.

2 Likes

@skyhigh Nice! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Can I copy-paste it and put it on my website as a testimonial with your name?

1 Like

Yes, @anon85665382, go ahead. I’d like to add that the power from the frequency lingered for several hours after I shut down my laptop and I meditated without it activated.

1 Like

@skyhigh Nice! Yes, the energy will still remain in your body for a few hours after you close the free trial page/image.

Also, your body and your mind got energetically informed by the energy, so they will still behave according to how they were informed by the energy for a while afterward.

It’s like going to an inspirational music concert. Even after the concert has finished and you left, the impact and the impression of the concert are still imprinted on you.

2 Likes